Dance Manager | Part 1

G'day everyone, How's everything?
The OC name is Kiera Ryan.
AU is modern.
May contain Strong Language.
Until next time my loves💋
Bye✌🏼️
~~~
Kiera's POV
I did a turn but something went wrong as they was a loud crack and I fell to the floor in pain, Jean and Marco ran over to me "Kiera! Are you okay?" Marco said, I shook my head "My knee...it hurts" I hiss holding my right leg, "Marco on three we'll pick her up and carry her off" Jean said putting my arm around his neck before wrapping his arm around my waist, "3...2...1"

I woke up to my alarm making me groan as I turned it off and sat up, I sighed before seeing that I had a messaged from Nile 'Get down to the studio now! I've got a task for you!' I rolled my eyes before showering and getting changed into some sweats before grabbing my duffel bag and leaving for the studio.

I arrived and Nile was pacing out front, "I'm here. What's the task?" I asked making him stop, he lead me into a studio where they were two groups and a single dancer, "So these have been put together to perform as group for a competition. I'm giving you the task to make them the best group" he said.

I raised an eyebrow before nodding "How long have I got?" I asked, "6months. Good luck" he said handing me a file before leaving, I sighed before dropping my duffel bag "Alright listen up!" I yelled grabbing their attention, "My name's Kiera Ryan! I'm here to make you the best dance group for this competition! So I will push you outside of your comfort zones!" I yell.

I looked through the file "So we've got Annie Leonhardt, the solo dancer" I say walking past her, "The Young Ones; Mikasa Ackerman, Armin Arlert and Eren Jaeger" I say walking past them "And the Veterans; Erwin Smith, Zoë Hange and Rivaille Ackerman" I say walking in front of them.

"Call me Hange please" she said, I nodded "Anyone else want me to call them by something else?" I asked, "Levi" Rivaille said making me look at him, I nodded "Very well. I'm gonna put on a track that you've all had to learn to be accepted into this competition. So I can see what I'm working with" I say before putting the track on.

I sat down and winced at my knee before watching them, they finished and I thought a while "Armin and Annie" I say before mentioning them over, "For this competition I need a male/female duet-" "And you want us to be it" Annie said cutting me off, "Exactly. Armin you seem to be able to dance with anybody. Annie I'm pushing you out of your comfort of being a solo dancer" I explained.

They looked at each other before nodding, "Great. You can have the studio that's across the hall" I say opening the door, "Where are they going?!" Eren yelled making me raise an eyebrow, "Excuse me?" I asked going over to him, he seemed to cower away from me "Where are they going?" Mikasa said coming over to me.

I smirked "Like I said, I'm pushing people out of their comfort zones. And this competition is in 6months so I'm getting things sorted now" I say staring at her, she nodded before backing down, "So what do we need for this competition?" Erwin asked.

"Glad you asked. We need a single male performer and a single female performer. A male/female duet, which Armin and Annie are doing, we need a girls group and a boys group then we need a full group" I say, "And the single dancers have you chosen them?" Levi asked making me look at him.

"I've got a rough idea. But for now I want you all to get to know each other" I say before going into the studio where Annie and Armin were, "Let's see what you've got" I say, they nodded before restarting the track.

I nodded "Not bad. Armin you need more confidence in yourself. Come join the rest of us, they're all just getting to know each other" I say leading them into the studio, only to find them in their own groups, I sighed "I meant communicate with each other" I say making them look at me.

"What?" I asked, "Why don't you tell us about yourself, Kiera?" Erwin said, "Fine" I sighed before sitting down, "I was a lead dancer in a group. I had an accident preventing me from dancing again" I sat, "What got you into dancing?" Armin asked, I shrugged before looking at the clock.

"Go get lunch. We'll practise your group dances after" I say, they nodded and left, I sighed standing up and going over to my duffel bag pulling out my knee brace and putting 'Talk dirty to me' on.

Levi's POV
"I'll catch up with you. I left my wallet in my bag" I say before going back into the studio, I was about to enter when I heard music making me look through the window, I saw Kiera dancing with a knee brace on making me raise an eyebrow, she was half way through a move when her leg gave away and she fell to the floor.

"Crap" she said before getting up and sitting on a chair taking the brace off, I went in "Back already?" She asked putting the brace in her bag "Forgot my wallet" I say taking it out of my bag, she nodded "See you later" she said as I left the room, I entered the restaurant that the others were in, I noticed that Erwin and Hange were sat at a table along with the brats.

I rolled my eyes before sitting down, "Levi, I thought it'd be nice to have us all have lunch together. Get us all friends" Hange said making me roll my eyes, "I knew it!" Arlert yelled making us all look at him, "Sorry. Kiera was the female dance partner of Jean Kirstein and Marco Bott" he said.

"Who are they?" Jaeger asked, "Eren, they're two of the biggest dancers of the world" Ackerman said, "Yeah, Kiera would of been one of them as well if it wasn't for her dislocating her knee during a competition" Arlert said, "Explains the knee brace" I muttered, "Knee brace?" Erwin asked.

"When I went back to get my wallet. She had a knee brace on and was attempting to dance" I explained, "By the looks of the way she dislocated it she shouldn't even try to dance" Arlert said before turning his phone around showing her accident, she was half way through a spin when her leg gave away.

"The poor girl" Hange said making me raise an eyebrow, "She was really passionate about her dancing then that happened causing her to give up" she said, "She obviously hasn't given up if she's still trying" Leonhardt spoke up for the first time, "Should we tell her we know?" Jaeger asked, "No. She doesn't want us giving her sympathy. We know nothing of this" Hange said making me roll my eyes but nodded along with the rest of them.