Body Swap | Part 4 (End)

G'day everyone, How's everything?
The OC name is Penelope Nixon.
AU is modern.
Contains Strong Language.
Until next time my loves💋
Bye✌🏼️
~~~
Penelope's POV
I woke up in bed and I sat on the edge wincing, I lifted my shirt revealing the bandages, I smiled before standing up and going to find my mother, she was asleep and had a bandage around her head making me sigh in relief, I made my way downstairs and made some food for her before putting on a jacket and leaving, I arrived at Levi's house and went through the front door quietly, I heard light sobbing coming from the front room making me raise an eyebrow and go in, I found Levi curled up in the corner with new bruises forming.

I went over and saw a razor blade at the side of him, I crouched down next to him ignoring the pain and placed my hand on his shoulder, he jumped away from my touch making me pull back, I moved the blade away before grabbing his face, his eyes widened when he noticed me and more tears streamed down his face, I stood up and helped him up, I looked at his arm seeing fresh cuts making tears threaten to spill, I took him into his room before sitting him on the bed, I lifted my shirt and took off a layer of the bandages off before ripping it in half and wrapping it around his arms.

He looked at me, tears still streaming down his face, I sighed before packing him a bag full his clothes and essentials, not exchanging a word, I went back over to him taking my jacket off and putting it around his bare upper body, he held it close to him as I got him up, grabbed his bag before leaving the house, we arrived back at mine and I took him to my room laying him in bed and covering him up, "Sleep" I say exchanging the first word between us, he looked exhausted.

I was putting his things in one of my drawers, when I heard muttering making me look towards him, he was moving his lips ever so slightly making me raise an eyebrow and go over to him, "Stupid...worthless...mistake..." he muttered, I sat on the edge of the bed and held his hand giving it a light squeeze before he sat up awaking from his slumber, his eyes were wide and he was panting, he looked towards me, "You're okay. Go back to sleep" I say laying him back down but his breathing wasn't slowing down, I laid next to him giving him a hug.

He pulled the cover over me, I smiled "You're gonna be fine" I whispered, his breathing started to regulate making me sigh in relief, "Penelope?" He spoke for the first time, "Yes?" I asked, "Why did you come for me?" He asked, "You wasn't here when I woke up. I wanted to thank you" I say, honestly I didn't know why I went for him, it fell silent and I was beginning to feel tired when Levi pulled me closer making sure that he didn't hurt me as he avoided the bandages.

***

"Penelope?" My mother whispered waking me up, I sat up not waking Levi up, "Yes?" I whispered, "Kenny's coming around for him" she whispered, "He's not getting him" I whisper standing up and wincing, worry fell upon her face as she looked at me, "Mum please get him arrested" I say, she looked to the floor sighing, "It's not-" I say before being cut off by the front door slamming open, "Joanne!" Kenny yelled, my eyes widened as Levi stirred in his sleep, "Where are you, brat?!" He yelled as I heard thudding coming from the stairs, I locked my bedroom door "Penelope, you can't stop him" Levi said making me look towards him.

I went over to my closet grabbing my cricket bat making my mothers eyes widened "You kept it?" She asked, I nodded before a bang came from my door making everyone jump, "Open this door!" He yelled before it was kicked open, "Now then you brat-" he said before I hit him in the shins making him fall on his face, "Control your bitch of a daughter, Joanne" he growled getting up, only to be pushed back down, "My daughter is not a bitch" My mother growled kicking him in the stomach, I looked towards Levi who was just as shocked as I was, I pulled her off him "That's enough" I say, she shook her head before grabbing Kenny by his hair and dragging him out of the room and down stairs.

"What the hell?" I muttered tilting my head, a pair of arms wrapped around my waist before being pulled back into Levi's chest, "Thank you" he whispered, I smiled before turning around to face him, "Anytime" I say wrapping my arms around his neck, he gave a small smile before pulling me closer and crashing his lips on to mine, I immediately returned it as well as smiling into it, he pulled away and rested his forehead against mine, "It's about time" I whispered smiling, he rolled his eyes and smiled.