Voices

G'day everyone, How's everything?
The OC name is Loutitia Rex.
Until next time my loves💋
Bye✌🏼️
~~~
Loutita's POV
Please just shut up. "Lou!" Sasha yelled as she jumped in front of me, I smiled "Sasha, what's up?" I asked "It's dinner come on" she said before dragging me to the Mess Hall, we sat down with our group which consists of Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Jean, Ymir, Krista Connie, Reiner, Bertholdt, Sasha and myself, Look at that. Everyone you can kill is here. They're my friends. Friends? These people pity you. No they don't.

"Earth to Loutitia" Ymir said waving her hand in front of my face, I shook my head "Sorry what?" I asked, "Are you coming to get food?" She asked, I shook my head "I'm not that hungry" I say, she nodded and went to get her food, they all sat back down before talking and eating, "Are you okay?" Krista asked getting everyone's eyes on me, I nodded "I'm fine, why?" I asked, "You've not been eating lately" she said, I smiled "I'm fine Krista. Stop worrying" I say, What did I tell you? Pity friends.

Shut up! Oh look who's getting brave. Sasha set her knife down next to me and I stared at it Go on, pick it up. Slice their throats. Slice them all. No, I can't do it. Well with that attitude you won't. I stood up and left the hall before going up on to the roof, where I began pacing.

So weak. So powerless. So useless. "Shut up" I growled, I heard the door open making me panic, What if they heard me talking to myself? They'll think I'm crazy! You know what to do. I shook my head before someone put their hand on my shoulder making me jump before flipping them over my shoulder and putting my hands around their throat.

Yes, that's it. My eyes widened when I saw Armin struggling for his breath, "Oh my god!" I gasp as I got off him, "Armin I'm s-so sorry. I-I d-didn't mean to" I say panicking, he held up his hand, "What's going on with you?" He asked, "N-nothing" I stuttered, Ha! You're screwed. You'll be classed as the freak with voices. Just like your childhood.

"Loutitia you can tell me" No you can't. "I won't judge you" Liar. "Please, everyone's worried for you" Pity friends. "Shut up!" I yell holding my head, his eyes widened, "It's true" he mumbled making me look at him, "What's true?" I asked, "Mikasa said that you've been talking in your sleep. That only signifies that you've got a voice in your head" he explained, Hm...the kids smart. Kill him.

"I'm not killing him" I growled, "To hell your not, Rex" Captain said coming around the corner, I looked towards Armin "You brought him here" I say, "Lou I didn't. I swear-" "Liar!" I growled making their eyes widened in horror, Ha! What did I tell you? A freak. Now let me deal with them. No! You don't own me. Really? Who's been there for you all these years? Please do tell who helped you during the Titans attack. "Captain don't-" Armin said before I was knocked out.

***

I woke up and held my head as I sat up, "Easy" someone said, I opened my eyes to see Captain Levi helping me sit up, "Was they any need to hit me that hard?" I asked, "Yeah you was on edge" he said, "Right. How's Armin?" I asked, "Arlert's fine, just a little shaken. How are you?" He asked, "You and Armin probably think I'm a freak" I say, he sighed "The voice has it gone?" He asked, I raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know. I need you to attack me or pity me. Something to provoke it into speaking" I say, he went into some serious thought making me roll my eyes as I got up and looked around the room, "What are you looking for?" He spoke up, "Sorry. Why am I in your room?" I asked, "Incase you woke up a little different from your coma" he explained, "Coma? How long have I been out?" "A couple weeks" "A couple weeks?! And you're sure I haven't woken up during them" I asked, "Nope. I've watched you everyday" he said coming over to me.

"You watch over me? Okay..." I trailed off, he nodded "Your friends were trying to visit you everyday" he said and silence fell upon us, I smiled "It's gone" I say, "What's gone?" He asked, "The voice. Thank you" I say giving him a hug, "Sorry" I mumbled pulling away, he stared at me smiling before coming back over to me and pulling me close to him "Say sorry one more time" he said, I smirked "Sorry" I whispered, he rolled his eyes before leaning in and kissing me, my eyes widened before I closed them and returned the kiss.