The Scout and the Military Police

G'day everyone, How's everything?
The OC name is Lara Drew.
Contains Strong Language.
Until next time my loves💋
Bye✌🏼️
~~~
Lara's POV
"Nile remind me again why they need escorting?" I asked, he sighed "The boy, Eren Jaeger, can transform into a Titan we need to be on guard at all times should he turn-" Nile said before they was an explosion, we got out of the carriage, I raised an eyebrow before looking over to Commander Erwin and Levi.

*Flashback*
"So what are you choosing?" Levi asked sitting down at my table, I raised an eyebrow "It's graduation. Shouldn't you be happy?" He asked, I shrugged "I guess" I say looking around "Where are your friends?" I asked making him raise an eyebrow, "You know, Isabel and Flargen, no fluren-" "Furlan" he said, I nodded "That guy. They're always at your sides" I say.

He shrugged, "How about we go somewhere quieter to talk" he said, I nodded before following him on to the roof, "To say we've been rivals I haven't introduce myself. Rivaille Ackerman but you can call me Levi" he said kissing my hand, I raised an eyebrow "Lara Drew. But you knew that" I say making him nod.

"Listen-" "No you listen, if you dare say that you've fallen in love with me over the years of being my rival then you can turn your ass back around and join that party" I say, he chuckled "I was gonna say you didn't answer my question" he said, I rolled my eyes "I'm going to the Military Police. You don't have a choice do you" I say, he shook his head.

"How did you-?" "I know everything Levi. Erwin Smith caught you and gave you a deal to join the Scouting Regiment or you would of been given over to the Military Police, which we both know are easy to escape" I say making his eyes widened, "Wait what?" He asked.

"Nile Dok made me a similar offer but to join the military instead" I say, he nodded "So while I was running the underground, you was running the towns?" He asked, "Mostly Wall Sina. A bit of Wall Rose" I say making him chuckle "Quite the badass" he said, I shrugged "Sort of wish it was Erwin that caught me. All I want is to get rid of them Titan bastards from this world" I say.
*End of Flashback*

"Nile! Dispatch all your soldiers at once. We should assume a Titan has appeared" Erwin said making Nile and myself turn to him, "What are you saying?! This is Wall Sina, you know! It's impossible for a Titan to appear here!" He yelled before Jaeger came out of the carriage, "Don't move, Jaeger!" A Police member said making me smirk, "I've had enough of playing doppelgänger! Don't ever call me that again, retard!" A soldier said taking off his wig and coming over to us.

"Commander, let me go too!" He said, "Get your equipment from the 4th squad" Erwin said, "Yes sir!" He said putting on his cloak, "It's good to enthusiastic, but don't forget to guard your own life" Levi said before he ran off, "Erwin! What's going on-" "Commander here!" A soldier said flying down from the roof top with Erwin's 3Dimensional gear, "Everyone that can move, follow me! We'll join the Female Titan capture squad!" Erwin ordered as he walked towards Nile and myself.

"Erwin, stop!" Nile yelled as he held a rifle to his head, I pulled blade out holding it against Nile's neck causing the rest of his squad to react and aim at me, "Put it down Nile. I wouldn't want to mess this blade up with your blood" I say, "What you're doing is outright treason against the monarchy!" Nile yelled, "Never seemed to bother me before" I say shrugging, "Nile, is your brain as lacking as that thin moustache of yours?" Levi said.

"It seems you don't even understand what's going on" I say, "Remove your equipment!" Nile ordered, a second explosion happened making me raise an eyebrow, then a third explosion happened which was followed by a roar making Nile gasped, "What's it this time?!" He yelled.

I sighed before I saw the Female Titan running towards level ground before turning around and fighting Jaeger, "They are Titans fighting each other, you say?" Nile asked, "Yes. The damage to the town is unimaginable. A great number of civilian and military casualties have been confirmed" A guard said, "Erwin! Is all this your doing?!" Nile asked, "That's right" Erwin said, "Everything was set in motion solely at my command. I do not intend to make any excuses" Erwin said.

Nile gasped before lowering the rifle and going towards Erwin, I got in between so he grabbed me, "You, out of all people, should've been well aware of the consequences of carrying out such a plan here!" He yelled, I grabbed his arms before twisting them behind his back, "I do" I say before pushing him away, "How-how could you do such a thing?!" Nile asked Erwin, "It's all for the sake of mankind's victory" Erwin said "Don't mess with me!" Nile yelled pointing his rifle at him again.

"You're a traitor! Even if I were to execute you now, I doubt the top brass would disapprove!" Nile yelled, "Do it. Everything here will be in your hands" Erwin say making Nile gasp, Erwin was cuffed "Levi, you stay put. You dislike meaningless death, don't you?" Erwin said, "Yeah, that's right. Whether it's mine or others'" Levi said.

I noticed that the Female Titan was escaping, I looked towards Levi "I'll show you how it's done" I say making him smile before going over to the bridge before jumping off and flying towards the Titans, I flew past Jaeger who almost grabbed me, "Fucking hell" I say before landing on a roof top noticing that someone stop the Titan from escaping.

Jaeger was going to eat the suspect whole before he stopped in place, I flew up and landed on his nape before examining it and cutting it to it and pulling the kid out, I tried flying off but my gear malfunctioned, I growled before I was picked up and landed on a roof.

I looked up to see Levi "You really showed me" he said, I rolled my eyes, "Malfunctions come at great times" I say accepting his arm to pull me up, he wrapped an arm around my waist giving me a kiss on the cheek, "You stood up for us. Why?" He asked, "Like I said on graduation night, I wanted Erwin to catch me not Nile" I say, he chuckled "Bored?" He asked, I rolled my eyes "You have no idea" I say before pulling him into a kiss.