Office | Part 2

G'day everyone, How's everything?
The OC name is Hillary Warner.
Contains Strong Language.
AU is modern.
Until next time my loves💋
Bye✌🏼️
~~~
Hillary's POV
I got into the elevator and it began to close, "Hold it!" Eren yelled making me smile as I held it, he got in and smiled "Thanks" he said as we went up, the door opened and he held my hand as we walked into the office, we got many looks, Ymir smirked as we past her, we got to Eren's desk and he pecked my cheek "Lunch, don't forget" he said making me smile and nod before I walked into my office.

I smirked as I sat down in my chair, Hange burst into my room startling me, "You and Jaeger are a thing?!" She yelled making me smile "We are. Is they a problem?" I asked, she glanced out the door and beamed "Im just glad your happy" she said before leaving, I shook my head before starting my work.

After a couple of minutes Levi came in, "Jaeger?! Are you serious?! He's half your age!" He yelled, I held up my hand "Actually he's only 5years younger than me" (A/N: Eren, Mikasa and them people are 20) I smirked as his face grew angry then was replaced with smirk, "How would you and Jaeger care to join me and Petra for lunch?" He asked, "Sadly we can't. We've already got lunch arrangements for today maybe another day" I say, he sighed "Petra! Jaeger! In here!" He yelled.

They came in and I smiled at Eren, "You alright, love?" He asked, I nodded "Fine. Levi wants to make lunch arrangements" I say, he nodded "That sounds great. Wednesday, good for you?" He asked, I nodded before looking towards Levi and Petra, "Wednesday...yep. That's good" Petra said smiling before pecking Levi on the cheek and leaving, Levi left after and I got up to shut the door before turning to Eren, "So how do you suppose we do this?" I asked, he shrugged "Out do them at everything" he said making me smile, "I knew they was a reason I liked you" I say making him smile before pecking his cheek as he walked out.

***

Eren came into my office "Levi and Petra are waiting for us" he said, I nodded before getting up and holding his hand before walking over to them, "Ready?" I asked, they nodded and we got in the elevator, which was filled with an awkward silence, we finally arrived at the cafe where we was having our lunch, "So how did you two actually get together?" Levi asked, I smiled.

"Well I had always had a crush on Hillary, so then when you two broke up. I gave it a shot, we got closer and boom, couple" Eren said making me chuckle shaking my head, Levi's jaw clenched making me smirk slightly, I got up and gave Eren a kiss before going to the toilet.

I was washing my hands when Petra came in, "Okay listen here, the only reason you agreed to this lunch date was to make Levi jealous" she said making me laugh, "You always was the funny one" I say before going to leave but she blocked the door, "Don't play dumb Hillary, it doesn't flatter you. I know that yours and Eren relationship is fake" she said making my eyes widened, "How dare you, Eren and I are happy together and that's not my problem if Levi getting jealous because it was his fault that we broke up" I say before moving her out of the way.

***

I walked into the office and was approached by Krista "Congratulations on your engagement" she said making me choke on my coffee, "What? Who said that?" I asked, "Hange"she said, I stormed into her office and slammed the door shut behind me, "Engagement?!" I yelled, she looked up from her desk, "Yeah, Levi needs a little push" she said, "No that's it. This relationship thing has gone too far" I growled before throwing my coffee in the bin and walking out of her office.

"Attention everyone!" I yell, everyone looked towards me "Eren and I are not engaged! In fact the opposite happened!" I yell before noticing Petra and Levi walk in with Eren behind them, "We broke up. However did promise each other that we would stay friends and colleagues" I say before walking into my office, I sighed and dropped into my chair, my door opened and closed making me raise an eyebrow at Petra who was wearing a smirk.

"I knew it was fake" she said, I rolled my eyes "Anything else?" I asked, "Ha! You didn't deny it" she said, I took a deep breath before standing up and looking her dead in the eye "Like I said the night you destroyed mine and Levi's relationship. Leave now or you'll leave in a body bag" I say not breaking eye contact, she laughed "You think you scare me?" She said making me raise an eyebrow, "Plus you wouldn't do it because Levi would hate you more than he already does" she said making my jaw clench.

"If he really hated me why would he get jealous over me and Eren?" I asked smirking, her face dropped before she slapped me around the face, I held my cheek before glaring at her "Get out" I growled, she left in a hurry leaving my door open, my anger controlling me I walked after her, she went into Levi's office, I closely followed slamming his door open, "What the hell?!" He yelled standing up, Petra coward behind him.

"Oh honey, I thought I didn't scare you" I say before chuckling darkly, Levi stood in front her "What do you think you're doing?" He asked, "Why don't you ask Ral? I'm sure she would love to tell how she came into my office accusing me then slapped me" I say, he turned to her "I'll leave you two to talk" I say before leaving his office.