Magical | Part 2

G'day everyone, How's everything?
The OC name is Alice Humes.
Until next time my loves💋
Bye✌🏼️
~~~
Alice's POV
It was 'tea time' after Eren's fail to transform, "Do they still hurt?" I asked mentioning his bandaged hands, he nodded "A little" he said, I sighed before holding them and numbing them slightly with the cold, "Thanks" he said smiling, I nodded before turning back to my cup, when an explosion happened making me cover Eren in an ice ball, "What the hell?!" Eld yelled, I stood in front of the ice ball seeing a partial formed Titan and Eren inside, a blade was held up to my neck making me raise an eyebrow and look to the side to see Petra glaring at me.

Levi's POV
I turned around to see Jaeger in an ice ball and Ral holding her blade against Humes neck, Humes rolled her eyes before blowing on the blade turning it to ice, "Relax Petra darling. You'll get wrinkles" she said before going over to the ice ball leaving Ral speechless, "Apologies Eren" she said as the ice ball had disappeared, I heard the excited yell of four-eyes making me roll my eyes.

"Eren! Can I touch it?!" She asked before he even replied she touched the partially formed Titan and pulling away muttering in pain, "Hange are you okay?" Jaeger asked, "Yeah. It's hot isn't it Eren" she said before her eyes fell upon Humes, "So hot I wonder if Alice could feel it. Alice! Touch the arm!" She yelled, Humes sighed before going over and touching, "Well?" Four-eyes asked, "Ow" Humes said, I could tell it was sarcastic "It's not hurting you?!" Four-eyes yelled going over to her and started to drag her away.

I cleared my throat, "Hey four-eyes" I say, she stopped and turned to face me "Yes?" She asked, "That's a member of my team you're taking away" I say going over to them, Humes rolled her eyes before crossing her arms, "I guess you can do your experiments later, Hange" she said before walking back to Jaeger who got himself out of the Titan.

"Tch. Humes, come here" I say, she came back over, "What?" She asked obviously getting irritated, "You'll address me as Captain" I said, "I'll address you however I want. Or you could be cocky and I'll freeze you to death" she threatened, "Can you do that?" Four-eyes asked, she shrugged, "You'll be in Hange's custody until I say otherwise" I say, she rolled her eyes as Hange jumped in the air before dragging her off.

Alice's POV
It was dinner and the new recruits arrived late afternoon, Eren was sat with our friends but I couldn't be bothered with any questioning so I stuck with Hange until she went down, which was now "I swear if anyone else had threaten Shorty he would of murdered them on the spot" Hange said making me roll my eyes, "He doesn't like me Hange, get that into your Titan-frenzy brain of yours" I growled as we sat down at the table.

"Alice, I want to apologise for this afternoon" Petra said, I shrugged "Didn't really bother me" I say before eating, I finished and was listening in on Hange's evaluation on me, "So she can conjure ice from nowhere?" Olou asked making me roll my eyes before his drink caught my eye, I touched the edge of it just before he picked it up to drink, "What the-? Alice" he growled as he tipped the iced tea onto his saucer, I shrugged "Does that answer your question, or do you need another demonstration?" I asked, "Oh what else can you do?" Hange asked gripping on to my arm.

I pulled my arm away from her and stood up before raising my hands making ice cover the entire Mess Hall before sitting back down, everyone was chattering their teeth, including Levi but he tried to hid it, "A-A-A-" Hange said making me raise an eyebrow, "Are you all cold?" I asked, they all nodded making me roll my eyes before removing the ice making everyone sigh in relief, "That's my body temperature" I say making Hange's eyes widened before she felt my forehead, "Holy Maria. You're freezing" she said making me sigh.

"She just said that Four-eyes" Levi said making me look towards him to find him already staring at me, I got up before leaving to mine and Petra's room, I was stood at the window looking at the stars, One day I'll be up there watching down on you.

*Flashback* Year 845
I was sat at some steps near the river in my own little world, partially listening in on three kids conversation next to me, "We just want to go outside. Why does everyone hate us?" The brunette asked as he threw a rock into the river, I tuned out before a bolt of lightning happened outside the wall.

"What was that?" The blonde asked, I looked towards the wall "Was it an explosion?" The brunette asked, I noticed a large red hand on top of the wall, "You're kidding... that wall is 50 metre high!" The blonde said, "It's them. Titans!" The brunette yelled as the Titan rose its head over the wall before making a hole in it and disappearing, "H-he... made a hole in the wall..." the blonde stuttered, I sighed everyone was screaming and crying as they ran away from the explosion, the brunette ran towards the hole closely followed by the dark haired girl.

My eyes widened, "Mother" I gasped before heading in the same direction as the kids, I got to my house which was just a pile of rubble on top of my mother, I fell down next to her, "Alice, they're inside, aren't they" she asked, I looked up to see Titans over the buildings, "No, you're getting out of here" I lied as I went to lift a beam, tears were streaming down her face, "I'm sorry for everything" she said making me stop and look at her.

"Just remember, when you look up at the stars. I'll be up there watching down on you" she said, my head hung low, "Gerald?!" She said as a Garrison member appeared next to me, "Don't worry Miss Humes, I'll kill the Titan and you'll get out of here" he said before running towards the Titan, my eyes widened in horror as he was eaten, I looked to my left to see the boy and girl from the river with a member of the Garrison coming towards me, the Garrison member grabbed me by the arm before dragging me with him.

"No! Mother!" I yelled as a Titan approached her, she was lifted up and eaten making my eyes widened before screaming and the ground behind me became frosty.
*End of Flashback*

I was broken from my thoughts when someone put their hand on my shoulder, I turned around to see Petra stood there giving me a weak smile as she lightly shivered, I looked around the room to see ice had gone everywhere, "Apologies" I say making the ice go away, "That was some memory to do that" she said sitting on her bed, "How did you know?" I asked, "Your eyes" she replied making me nod.

I sat on my bed and silence filled the room, "You remind me of the Captain, you know" she said making me raise an eyebrow, "How so?" I asked, "Well you've both got this icy look, you don't smile and don't talk about your pasts a lot" she said, I sighed "My past isn't pretty" I say, she nodded "I understand. However you do both care for your squad" she said, I looked towards her, "We put our lives in the hands of our squad, as they do to us" I say, she smiled "Promise me one thing" she said "What's that?" I asked.

"Should I die, don't blame yourself and make sure that the Captain doesn't either" she said making my eyes widened "I promise" I say looking to the window as silence fell upon us again, "My mother said that when people die watch over us from the stars" I say making her smile "Your mother was a smart woman" she said making me nod.