Just Like You | Part 1

G'day everyone, How's everything?
The OC name is Lucia Kolman.
Contains Strong Language.
Until next time my loves💋
Bye✌🏼️
~~~
Lucia's POV
I was wondering the streets when heard the gas of the 3Dimensional gear making me look up to see the Thugs; Rivaille Ackerman, Furlan Church and Isabel Magnolia being chased by green caped figures, I smiled before climbing up on the roofs and going in the direction they went, I found them cuffed and members of the Survey Corps around them, my eyes widened as I got down from the roof and got closer, "Join the Survey Corps" the eyebrows man said, they was a long pause "Fine" Levi said making me gasp as they were lead off.

*Ten Years Later*

"Lucia we've got a request" Isaac said, I looked over to them raising an eyebrow "What's so different about this one?" I asked, "I think you'll accept this one" Fiona said, I sighed before putting my 3Dimensional gear on and leading the way to the normal meet up, "You two go through. I'll be above" I say, they nodded before I climbed up on to the roof and going on a balcony on the other side.

"Where's Lucia?" The request Person asked, "She's listening. State your business" Fiona said, "I have a request for you to kill someone. He dishonoured my family as he failed a request, set by my grandfather" they said, I raised an eyebrow "Give me a name" Isaac said, "Rivaille Ackerman" they said, my jaw clenched before I dropped down "We accept your request" I say making them smile and nod.

"Come" I say to Fiona and Isaac, we was walking through the streets when a bunch of kids ran up to us, I rolled my eyes "Where's the carriage?" I asked, they pointed in a direction making me nod before I got on to the roof, I saw the carriage being loaded by the Military Police, "What's the plan?" Isaac asked, "Knock it over" I say, they nodded before going into the side of the carriage knocking it over, I watched over the kids grabbing what they could before running off.

I heard a yell of pain, I looked down to see a Military Police with a kid in their arms "Stupid brat" they spat before I swung down and knocked them on their back letting the kid go, I held a knife to their throat "Thank you" the kid said, I nodded before standing up and kicking the guard in the face, "There! Get her!" Someone yelled making me turn around seeing a bunch of green caped figures coming at me.

I climbed up on to the roofs where Fiona and Isaac were, "Time to go" I say before jumping off and hooking into the building as we made our way through the street, "They're gaining on us!" Isaac yelled, I nodded before we separated, two went after each of us, I smirked before going through a building and hid in one of the rooms as one of them darted through as the other went around.

I shook my head before going back through the way I came in and towards Isaac, he was on the ground and the two hooded figures were walking towards him, I whistled as I flew towards them and a group of kids came out surrounding them, Isaac held up his arms as I swung down to grab him before throwing him in the air, "Thanks Lucia" he said as he steadied himself.

We re-grouped "They're not the Military Police" Fiona said, I rolled my eyes "Scout Regiment" I say before Isaac and Fiona fell down, I rolled my eyes before landing on a roof and looking down to see them already in cuffs, "Don't come for us!" Fiona yelled, I sighed and went to leave before noticing a group of Military Police with 3Dimensional gear on and had blades, I flew down to them knocking one of them over before pulling out the blades attaching them to my gear and taking off.

I flew back towards Isaac and Fiona knocking over two of the Scouts before kicking a third in the face, "Watch ou-!" Isaac yelled before I clashed blades with a Scout, they seemed shocked before I tripped them up, my arms were grabbed before the blades were removed from me, I growled before slamming whoever had my arms into each other before doing a roundhouse kick hitting them in the face, "Stop being stubborn and run" Fiona growled, "What are you brats doing?" Someone asked making me look up to be hit in the face sending me to the floor.

I was cuffed and kneeling next to Fiona, "I'm going to take a guess and say that you're the leader" they said crouching down in front of me, I glared at them before they all removed their hoods, "I'll start off, Captain Levi and this is my squad" he said, I noticed Fiona and Isaac looking at me waiting for me to react, Levi nodded before someone grabbed my hair before holding it down to the floor, I growled as I turned my head sideways, "Let go of her!" Isaac yelled, "You don't want her beating your arses again" Fiona smirked making me roll my eyes.

My head was pulled back up, "Let's make a deal. Join the Survey Corps" Levi said making his squad look at him, "But Captain-" "Shut it" Levi snapped making me raise an eyebrow "And if we don't?" I asked, "Then you'll be given to the Military Police" he said, "I'll take my chances" I scoffed, he raised an eyebrow "Take them" he said mentioning Fiona and Isaac, "I'm having a chat with this one" he said lifting my chin up, I pulled away from him, "We don't go anywhere without Lucia!" Isaac yelled making me sigh, "Shut your goddamn mouth" Fiona hissed as they were taken away.

"So your name is Lucia?" Levi asked, I ignored him before standing up, "And your name is Rivaille Ackerman, correct?" I asked, his eyes widened "How did you-?" He said before I cut him off by whistling have a large group of kids get in between us, I got my hands in front of me before shrugging "Let's see if you still know the undergrounds" I say before climbing up on top of a building, he used his 3Dimensional gear to get up, I sighed before kicking him around the face, "You always did take the easy way" I growled before going to kick him but he grabbed my leg and put me on my back.

"I have no idea what your talking about" he growled, "Ten years ago, you, Furlan Church and Isabel Magnolia was made a deal to join the Survey Corps, you took it" I say, his eyes widened before he got me up, "You're joining the Corps whether you like it or not" he said leading me to the others.