Magical | Part 4

G'day everyone, How's everything?
The OC name is Alice Humes.
Until next time my loves💋
Bye✌🏼️
~~~
Alice's POV
I was in the same carriage as Jean who was disguised as Eren, we came to a stop and got out due to an explosion, "Don't move, Jaeger!" A Police member said making me shake my head, "I've had enough of playing doppelgänger! Don't ever call me that again, retard!" Jean said taking off his wig and both of us going over to Erwin and Levi, "Commander, let me go too!" He said, "Get your equipment from the 4th squad" Erwin said, "Yes Sir!" He said putting on his cloak, "It's good to enthusiastic, but don't forget to guard your own life" Levi said before Jean ran off, "Erwin! What's going on-" "Commander! Humes here!" A soldier said flying down from the roof top with mine and Erwin's 3Dimensional gear, I put it on "Everyone that can move, follow me! We'll join the Female Titan capture squad!" Erwin ordered as he walked towards Nile with me by his side.

"Erwin, stop!" Nile yelled as he held a rifle to Erwin's head, I pulled blade out holding it against his neck causing the rest of his squad to react and aim at me, "Put it down. I wouldn't want to mess this blade up with your blood" I say, "What you're doing is outright treason against the monarchy!" Nile yelled, "Nile, is your brain as lacking as that thin moustache of yours?" Levi asked, "It seems you don't even understand what's going on" I say, "Remove your equipment!" Nile ordered, I shook my head "No. How about I show you a little trick?" "Alice don't-" "It's pretty obvious Eren's not transforming" I say cutting Levi off before a second explosion happened "Never mind. Hange got it" I say as I noticed Erwin smiling, I looked over the roofs to see Annie on the move again, I sighed "Can anybody do their part of the plan correct?!" I yelled going over to the edge of the bridge, a third explosion happened which was followed by a roar making Nile gasped, "What's it this time?!" He yelled.

I sighed "It's about goddamn time Eren" I muttered before I saw Annie running towards level ground before turning around and fighting Eren, "There are Titans fighting each other, you say?" Nile asked making me turn around, "Yes. The damage to the town is unimaginable. A great number of civilian and military casualties have been confirmed" A guard said, "Erwin! Is all this your doing?!" Nile asked, "That's right" Erwin said as I went over to him and Levi, "Everything was set in motion solely at my command. I do not intend to make any excuses" Erwin said.

Nile gasped before lowering the rifle and grabbing Erwin, "You out of all people, should've been well aware of the consequences of carrying out such a plan here!" He yelled, "I do" Erwin said, "How-how could you do such a thing?!" Nile asked Erwin, "It's all for the sake of mankind's victory" Erwin said "Don't mess with me!" Nile yelled pointing his rifle as him again.

"You're a traitor! Even if I were to execute you now, I doubt the top brass would disapprove!" Nile yelled, "Do it. Everything here will be in your hands" I say making him gasp, my eyes widened as Erwin and myself were cuffed "Levi, you stay put. You dislike meaningless death, don't you?" Erwin said, "Yeah, that's right. Whether it's mine or others'" Levi said looking towards me, I heard the yells of Annie's Titan making me look over the city and see Annie running away from a lot of steam.

I gasped going to move but the guard kept me still, I growled before looking towards Erwin before hearing a horrifying roar, my eyes widened "He's gonna kill her" I muttered, "Do what you must" Erwin said, I nodded freezing the cuffs and breaking them before elbowing the guard who had hold of me before kicking him in the gut then around the face before running off the bridge and used my gear to fly towards them.

I looked over to see Eren who had Annie's face in his hand, I used the ice to push Eren off her, "Don't be so stupid. We need her alive!" I yell, he came to attack me making my eyes widened before putting up an ice ball around me, Annie got up before hardening her fingers and began climbing the wall, I growled before noticing that Eren had left me and jumped at Annie's leg, she kicked him off but he ripped the leg off with him.

I uncovered myself only to have Eren attack me again, I growled before throwing an ice wall in the way, I noticed Mikasa cut Annie's fingers off before they fell, my eyes widened before creating an ice slide for Mikasa setting her on the ground before Eren began ripping Annie's limbs off, I rolled my eyes before icing his legs, "Try move fast without them" I muttered as I went over to Annie before slicing her head off with ice which rolled in Erwin's direction, I was thrown away by Eren pulling on my wires, I groaned as I got up from the floor.

I saw Annie body outside her nape, my eyes widened as she began to crystallise herself, Eren tried moving but couldn't, "Fusing them together?" I asked, Eren was yelling trying to get out of the body before I flew up to his nape to be met by Levi who cut the nape as I grabbed Eren taking him to the ground before I blacked out.