Dance Manager | Part 4

G'day everyone, How's everything?
The OC name is Kiera Ryan.
AU is modern.
May contain Strong Language.
Until next time my loves💋
Bye✌🏼️
~~~
Kiera's POV
I walked into the studio with Levi finding that everyone was here, "Right guys since it's only a month until the competition-" "We want to see what she's been teaching you" A voice from behind me said, my jaw clenched as I turned around and forcing a smile on my face as Jean and Marco were stood at the door.

"Jean, Marco what a surprise. Please come in" I say, they smiled and came in before looking at the group, "You two" Jean said pointing to Eren and Levi, "Yes?" Levi asked, "Dance-off" Marco said making me roll my eyes, 'Nile get down to the studio now!' I messaged, "Womaniser, Kiera" Jean ordered, I scoffed before putting it on.

"You two should not be here! Get out!" Nile yelled making everyone jump, Jean and Marco nodded going to leave but stopped at me "See you in a month" They said before walking out, "Thank you Nile" I say, he sighed before leaving, "Eren, Levi. Not bad" I say going over to the group, Eren smiled "However your moves weren't as fluent as they should of been" I say, they nodded "Anyway girls this half, boys that half. Practice your group dances"

***

"Was you being serious about the none fluent moves?" Levi asked as we was finishing up my session, "Yeah, but I don't blame you both. You hadn't warmed up and they basically demanded the song" I say locking up, "Where we going for dinner?" He asked, I shrugged "I don't know. I'm not really feeling up for it" I say climbing into the passenger seat.

He raised an eyebrow before feeling my forehead, "You're not sick. What's up with you?" He asked before driving to our apartment, I shrugged "Just tired" I say as we pulled up outside, we got inside and I dumped my bag before taking my shoes off and falling on the couch, Levi chuckled as he went into the kitchen.

He came back with a cup of coffee, I smiled and sat up, taking the cup out of his hands and drinking some, "I'm cooking tonight" he said making me raise an eyebrow "You cook?" I asked, he nodded "Don't seem to surprised" he said going into the kitchen, "How come you never told me?!" I asked, "You never asked" he replied making me sigh before finishing the coffee and laying down on the couch.

Levi's POV
"Kiera?" I asked as I walked over to the couch, I found her fast asleep making me chuckle "You wasn't joking about being tired" I muttered before covering her up with a blanket, I went back into the kitchen to finish preparing the meal, once I finished dishing it out I set them on the table before going over to Kiera.

I lightly shook her making her stir, "Kiera, food's ready" I whispered, she groaned as she rubbed her eyes and sat up, I patted her leg before getting up, "What've you made?" She asked getting up herself and stretching, "You'll see" I say leading her to the table, she sat down and smiled "You're not secretly a chef are you?" She asked.

I chuckled and shook my head as I sat down myself, she took a bite before looking at me, "What? Is it bad?" I asked, she shook her head and swallowed the piece, "That's amazing" she said making me let out a breath I didn't know I was holding, we finished the meal and was watching a movie.

I looked to see that she fell asleep again, I chuckled shaking my head as I picked her up and took her to her room, I set her into bed and went to leave but she grabbed my hand, "Stay with me, please" she said, I sighed before removing my shoes and climbing into bed, she rested her head on my chest and smiled, "You're so warm" she muttered as she got closer, I sighed before wrapping my arms around her.

***

I woke up to an empty bed making me raise an eyebrow as I sat up, I made my way into the kitchen to find her cooking, "Morning" she chirped as she handed me a cup of tea, I took a sip and smiled "Not bad" I say leaning on the counter, she dished some bacon on the plate before putting the pan for wash, "You made dinner. So I thought I'd repay you with Breakfast" she said putting a full English in front of me.

I raised an eyebrow "You didn't have to repay me. We're friends" I say, she sighed and grabbed her coffee before sitting next to me, "If you won't eat it I will" she said before grabbing a piece of bacon and eating it, she came for another piece but I swatted her hands away "I'll eat it" I say before eating the piece of bacon, she smiled "Good. I'm off in the shower" she said before putting her cup for the wash and leaving the room.

Kiera's POV
I got out of the shower and changed before going into the front room drying my hair with the towel to find Levi washing up, "He cooks and cleans" I say making him turned and face me with a smile, "Why did you say you wanted me to teach you to cook? That breakfast was amazing" he said, "It's the only thing I can cook" I say, he nodded.

"I see" he said as he dried off his hands and coming over to me "I'll teach you" he said making me smile, "Are you sure? I could burn down the kitchen" I say making him laugh, he gave me a hug "I'm sure I can handle it" he said kissing my head, he pulled away and went into his room leaving me shocked.