Just Like You | Part 2

G'day everyone, How's everything?
The OC name is Lucia Kolman.
Contains Strong Language.
Until next time my loves💋
Bye✌🏼️
~~~
Lucia's POV
We was lead into a room full of bunks, "I know you kids are from the underground but try keep the room clean" Kirstein said making me raise and eyebrow and go towards him, Fiona got in front of me "Of course Sir" she said before saluting making me roll my eyes, "Your hand's the wrong way" Kirstein scoffed before putting it the right way and left.

She sighed "You're going to blow our cover" she hissed, I raised an eyebrow "Of course. I'm gonna blow it" I say sarcastically sitting on my bunk, "Lucia, I know you hate being some pet of-" "I despise it" I snap cutting Isaac off, they sighed before nodded "We'll be free soon" Fiona said making me roll my eyes.

***

I was sat on my bed when the door was opened making Isaac and Fiona jump out of their beds and salute, I sighed as I stood up and crossed my arms, "Follow me" She said before leading us outside in front of the whole squad from the day before, "What are your names?" Rivaille asked, "Isaac Manlio" he said enthusiastic, "Fiona Curbs" she smirked saluting, I looked at them both before shrugging, "Lucia Kolman" I say.

He nodded "Follow me" he said before leading us to some woods, we was handed 3Dimensional gear, I put it on before pulling out the blades, "Let's see how they kill Titans" I heard someone say, "Back of the neck?" Fiona asked, I nodded before hooking on to the trees and going through the woods with Fiona and Isaac closely following, a cut out of a Titan popped up making me duck below it as Isaac went to the right and Fiona to the left, I went upwards before spinning and slicing into the nape, which was followed by Isaac and Fiona cutting into it, I landed on a branch and looked at the slices.

I sighed, "Kolman!" Captain Rivaille yelled, I growled before going over to him, "Yes Captain" I spat, "Fly with me. Let's see if your skills are as good as mine" he said making me shake my head before taking off and going through the trees, another cut out popped up, I sliced the nape and landed on a branch as Rivaille landed next to me, "She sliced deeper than the Captain" Someone said, "Hm not bad" he muttered, I jumped down on to the ground and Fiona and Isaac came up to me patting my back, "You showed him up!" Isaac yelled making me roll my eyes, "Shut up. Let's go" I say before following the rest of the squad back to HQ.

It was dinner and we was sat on our own table away from everyone else, "You might actually be better than Captain at everything" Fiona said as she tucked into her meal, I sighed "She's not wrong. You cut deeper than him. You're more sparing with your gas" Isaac said with a mouthful of food, "Close your mouth while you're eating" I growled, he nodded "Sorry" he said before swallowing his mouthful.

A group sat down at our table making me raise an eyebrow, "Can I help you?" I spat, "We just came to introduce ourselves" the blonde said, I turned my attention back to my food, "Sorry about her. She's not sociable" Fiona said making my grip tighten on my fork, "Well, I'm Armin Arlert" the blonde said, "Eren Jaeger" the brunette one said, "Mikasa Ackerman" the girl said making Isaac choke on his drink making me lift my head up and raise an eyebrow.

"You're not related to Captain Levi, are you?" He asked, "Distant cousin" she said making him nod, I stood up and left the hall after putting my stuff for wash, I was walking through the courtyard when I noticed Captain Rivaille walking towards me, my glare hardened as I past him, "Kolman!" He yelled as I approached the Quarters, I turned around "What?!" I yelled, he came towards me making my jaw clench along with my fists.

"When you talk to me, you call me Captain, got it?" He said, I rolled my eyes, "Yes Captain" I sighed, he nodded "Have you had dinner?" He asked, I nodded "Why are you asking me that?" I asked, "They is an expedition tomorrow. I want everyone at their strongest" he said, "Ah, well don't worry for me" I say before going to leave but he grabbed my arm, I growled before putting him on his back and putting my foot on his neck putting more pressure on it by the second.

"Lucia!" I heard someone yell before I was tackled off him, "Get off me!" I growled before flipping whoever was on top of me off and getting back up to my feet before looking towards the floor where Isaac was looking at me in fear, my eyes widened before I glared back at Captain Rivaille, "Don't touch me unless you want to die" I threaten before storming off to my room.

***

A couple hours past since dinner, I was sat at the window before I was pulled back and thrown to the floor, I growled and got back up to see Fiona glaring at me with Isaac by her side, "What the hell was you thinking attacking the Captain?!" She yelled, I rolled my eyes "Quit acting would you" I say, "I'm not acting! For the first time in our lives we're above ground! We're free!" She yelled making my eyes widened "We are not free but if you choose to live that fantasy. Don't let me stop you from it" I say before leaving the room, I went up to the roof and stayed their all night.

***

I was sat on the edge of the roof when I was approached by someone, "What do you want?" I ask, they didn't reply so I turned around to see Fiona and Isaac stood there, I rolled my eyes before looking away from them "I'm sorry" Fiona said, I stayed quiet "We came here to do a job. So let's do it together" she said, I nodded and stood up "Let's get breakfast before they think we've escaped" I say leading them down to the hall, "Fiona! Isaac! Come sit with us!" Jaeger yelled as he mentioned his table, I raised an eyebrow "Go sit with your friends. I'll be fine" I say going over and getting two apples and going to the stables.

"Heya girl" I say stroking my horse, I fed her the apple before getting her tack on and getting on her, "Let's kick some Titan butt" I say, "Kolman" Captain Rivaille said making me look towards him, "Captain?" I asked, "That was some reflex you did on me last night" he said, I rolled my eyes "Apologies for that. It's just-" "They is no need to apologies for your instincts. Prepare yourself, we leave soon" he said before leaving me.