Underestimated

G'day everyone, How's everything?
The OC name is Louisa Juslin.
Until next time my loves💋
Bye✌🏼️
~~~
Louisa's POV
"So Louisa what are you choosing?" Krista asked, "The Survey Corps" I say, she gasped "Are you sure? I mean with your disability you'll be killed" she said, I chuckled "I'm blind Krista. I killed those Titans that invaded Rose pretty fine" I say, "I guess so" she sighed, "What about you? Where are you going?" I asked, "I'm going to the Survey Corps" she said.

"You got into the top ten though. You have a chance of being in the Military Police" I say, "I know"she sighed, "Hello Reiner, Bertholdt" I say, Reiner chuckled "How do you do that?" He asked, "Your footsteps. Everyone's is different" I say, "Different how?" Bertholdt asked, "For example, Reiner's are heavy whereas Krista's are light all due to their build" I say.

"What about mine?" He asked, "Well you seem to have hesitation in your steps, like you're unsure" I say, more footsteps approached us making me raise an eyebrow "Jean what are you choosing?" I asked, no reply "Jean?" I asked again, "The Survey Corps" he said, I nodded "Line up in front of the stage!" Someone yelled, "Which way is the stage?" I asked.

Someone took me by the arm and lead me to the stage, we stopped "Thank you Krista" I whispered, "Aw that's my Krista. Helping everyone out" Ymir said making me laugh, "Hello Ymir" I say, she patted my shoulder, after Commander Erwin's speech I heard a range of footsteps walking away, I sighed the footsteps faded and I sensed that Krista and Ymir were still here.

"Could you die if given the order to?" Erwin asked, "We don't want to die!" Someone yelled "I see. I like your expressions. Now then, I accept all of you that remain as new Survey Corps soldiers! This will be a true salute! Offer your lives!" Erwin yelled, I saluted "Sir!" We all yelled, "You've all done well to suppress your fear. Everyone of you is a brave soldier. You have my deepest respect" Erwin said.

***

Krista was leading me with the rest of the group, "Hey guys!" I heard Eren yell as his footsteps approached us, "Eren, how've you been?" I asked, "Fine. Why are you here?" He asked, "Isn't it obvious?" Connie asked, "We've applied to be part of the Survey Corps" Sasha said, "So that means that Annie, Jean and Marco went to the Military Police?" Eren asked, Jean approached us, "Marco's dead" he said making him gasp.

***

We was getting dinner and I knocked into someone, "Sorry" I say, "Watch where you're going, brat" they said, "It's hard to do when your blind" I say before walking away, I sat down at the table "Louisa do you know who that was?" Armin asked, I shook my head, "Should I?" I asked, "It was Captain Levi" he said, I sighed "I said that I was sorry" I say before eating.

Levi's POV
I watched as she walked away to the table, I sat down at the table with the squad, "Did I hear that correctly?" I asked, "Hear what Captain?" Petra asked, "That recruit is b-" "Blind. Yes she is. Louisa Juslin" Four-eyes said cutting me off, "Is she on a death wish? A blind person will have zero chance of killing a Tit-Ahh" Olou said before cutting himself off by biting his tongue.

I raised an eyebrow "But that's the thing. She can kill Titans, she was one of the recruits that fought against them when Wall Rose was broken into" Four-eyes said, "That's something" Gunther said, I looked over to her as she and her group of friends got up and left the hall, "I guess we'll find out how good at fighting she is in the morning" I say finishing my tea.

***

I was watching the recruits combat training when I noticed one of them flat on their back, I raised an eyebrow as I saw Juslin help them up, "Sorry Armin. I'll go easier on you" she said, he shook his head "No it's fine Louisa. I need to be toughened up" he said, she sighed "Why've you been paired with me? You'd be more suitable with someone like Krista" she said, I approached them, "Captian!" The Arlert yelled as he saluted, Juslin saluted as well.