Office | Part 3 (End)

G'day everyone, How's everything?
The OC name is Hillary Warner.
Contains Strong Language.
AU is modern.
Until next time my loves💋
Bye✌🏼️
~~~
Hillary's POV
It's been three months since Eren and I 'broke up' which was closely followed by Ral and Levi breaking up for some reason, it was a Friday and I was sat a bar drinking, "Bad day?" The bartender asked, I chuckled "Bad year" I say making him chuckle "I feel you" he said before going away and serving someone else, "So this is where you spend your Friday nights" Levi said as he sat next to me.

I ignored him as I took a sip of my drink, "Still not talking to me, fair enough" he said before mentioning a bartender over, he ordered and paid before drinking, "So why are you here?" I asked making him raise an eyebrow, "You're talking to me?" He said but it sounded more of a question, I nodded "It's gonna look odd if we're sat together but not talking" I say.

He nodded before shrugging "I needed a drink" he said, "You mean how you needed a drink that night?" I asked taking another sip of mine, he looked guiltily at his drink before nodding, my phone was vibrating like crazy, I knew it was gonna be the group chat from work so I ignored it, "Aren't you popular" he said mentioning my phone.

"It's just the group chat" I say finishing my drink, "Same again?" The bartender asked, I nodded and they refilled my glass and I paid, "Hiya guys!" Hange yelled as she wrapped her arms around our necks, I rolled my eyes before pushing her off me, "Hello Hange" I say before taking a gulp of my drink.

She sat on the other side of me and Erwin sat on the other side of Levi, I sighed, "Why so glum? It's Friday! Cheer up" she said making me roll my eyes before smiling "There is a reason I drink alone" I mumble, "Because you still love Levi" she said making choke on my drink, "Come again" I say catching my breath.

"You can't deny it Hillary. You still love Levi" Erwin said making me glare at him "Keep out of this Eyebrows" I growled and noticing that Levi smirked before I heard a group cheer making me raise an eyebrow before I was dragged off to the dance floor, I was finally stopped being dragged to find that everyone from mine and Levi's team were here, I rolled my eyes before laughing at Eren's dance moves.

After a bit of dancing I managed to get back to my seat, Levi was chuckling to himself "What's so funny?" I asked, "That" he said pointing to Hange and Eren who were having a dance-off, I chuckled "Alright that is funny" I say finishing my drink, I smirked before Hange dragged Levi to the floor, "Don't think you can get out of dancing" Erwin said before dragging me to the floor.

We was all heading to Erwin's for some reason, we arrived and I was exhausted so I collapsed on the couch, Levi shook his head before moving my feet off the couch and sitting down, I put my feet back on him making him rolled his eyes, "Let's play a game!" Hange yelled, I raised an eyebrow as I sat up, "What game?" I asked.

She went into some serious thought before a light bulb went off in her head as she headed to Erwin's kitchen and came back with a couple boxes of Pocky, "Pocky!" She yelled as she placed the boxes on the table, she pulled a beer bottle out before downing it and also placing it on the table, "Who's in?" She asked, everyone minus Levi and myself said 'me' before they turned their head to us.

I sighed throwing my hands up in defeat "Why the hell not?" I asked as I sat down in the circle, "Levi?" Hange asked, "Come on Levi, or are you too scared?" I asked, he scoffed and sat in the circle making everyone cheer and myself smirk, Hange spun the bottle and it landed on Krista and Ymir, they both reached the middle making everyone cheer.

I sighed before Ymir spun the bottle and it landed on Bertholdt and Reiner, Bert blushed slightly it got redder the closer they got, they finally met in the middle and he came a tomato, Reiner spun the bottle and it landed on me and Jean, I rolled my eyes before doing it, as we got closer I could tell he was hesitating before he pulled away making me smirk putting my hands in the air.

I spun the bottle and it landed on Erwin and Hange making my smirk widened, they did it and were both red as tomatoes as they looked at the floor, Erwin spun the and it landed on me and Levi making my smirk drop, I put the biscuit in my mouth before Levi got the other end, as we got closer I noticed him hesitating making me roll my eyes before closing the gap, he pulled me closer deepening the kiss along with everyone cheering.

We pulled away and he smiled "See! What did I tell you?!" Hange said making me roll my eyes, "Hillary loves Levi!" Everyone chanted making me shake my head before putting it into my hands, after everyone stopped and was waiting for the pizza to be delivered Erwin came over to me, "There's extra bedrooms upstairs. Choose one and get Levi back" he whispered before leaving me.

My eyes were wide and Levi came over to me "He told you the same as me didn't he?" He asked, "Depends what he told you" I say, "Extra bedrooms, get you back" he said, I nodded "Yup" I said before the door bell rang, I answered it and paid for it before putting the boxes on the table and have everyone dive for it.

I managed to grab a piece before watching everyone talk, eat and finally pass out, I carried everyone upstairs and put them into rooms, Erwin and Hange, Armin and Annie, Jean and Marco, Reiner and Bertholdt, Krista and Ymir, Sasha and Connie, Mikasa and Eren, they'll thank me later, I was walking back downstairs to bring Levi to bed when I tripped over someone, "Ow" I groaned before getting up.

"Sorry darling" Levi said giving me a hug, I raised an eyebrow "You never called Ral that" I say pulling away, he smiled "That's because it's your nickname" he said before leaning in for a kiss.