Dance Manager | Part 5 (End)

G'day everyone, How's everything?
The OC name is Kiera Ryan.
AU is modern.
May contain Strong Language.
Until next time my loves💋
Bye✌🏼️
~~~
Kiera's POV
I was pacing in front of the hall waiting for Erwin and Hange to turn up, today's the day of the competition and they're late, "Kiera relax, we're here" Erwin said making me look up and see that Hange was on crutches, my eyes widened "What the hell did you do?!" I asked as we went inside, "I was practicing my solo dance when I went over my ankle, I've stretched my ligaments" she explained.

I sighed running my hands through me hair, "You're not serious" I say, she sat down "I am, sorry Kiera" she said, the rest of the group came around "Who will do the dance now?" Armin asked, "Kiera can" Hange said making my eyes widen, "Me?" I asked, she nodded "Levi's told me about how you've been practicing after our rehearsals" she said.

I looked towards Levi raising an eyebrow, "You think I can do it?" I asked, he nodded "You're Kiera Ryan! Of course you can!" Eren yelled making me sigh "Fine. I'll do it" I say making them cheer, "Ryan! We need your male soloist!" Someone yelled, I nodded before going over to Levi, "Give it your best" I say, he nodded "Don't over do yourself" he said before leaving.

I was stretching when I was called for, I sighed before following them to the side of the stage, Levi was just walking on.

I smiled as he walked off, "Kiera Ryan" someone said, I nodded before walking on the stage, they were many gasps as I stood in the middle, I sighed before the music started.

I finished smiling before bowing and walking off, I got of stage and was approached by the group, "You smashed it" Erwin said making me smile "Are you going to be able to do the group dance?" Mikasa asked, I smirked "Mikasa, I created it. Don't worry" I say giving her a reassuring smile, "Armin Arlert and Annie Leonhardt" someone said, "Good luck" I say as they went on stage.

As they finished and walked off as they came off stage Armin pulled Annie back before kissing her "He's gained more confidence" Levi whispered, I nodded and smiled "Definitely" I say, they came over us "You guys were awesome" Eren said, "Kiera Ryan, Mikasa Ackerman and Annie Leonhardt" someone called, I sighed before following them on stage.

I heard something crack making me wince, I walked off stage before sitting down, Hange looked at me worried "Did you-?" She asked, I shook my head, she sighed before getting up and going over to Levi, she obviously told him I was in pain as he rushed over to me, "You'll be fine" Levi said giving me a small hug.

"You're so warm" I muttered, he chuckled "Is that the only thing I'm good for?" He asked, I shrugged "You're good at cooking and cleaning" I say, "I'll be back. Its our turn for the group" he said before kissing my forehead and running over to Erwin, Eren and Armin, Hange came over with my knee brace making me smile "Thank you" I say putting it on.

She smiled and sat next to me, "He talks about you a lot, you know" she said, "Does he now?" I asked looking over at him, "Yep, I haven't seen him this happy in years" she said making me smile, "It seems like he's also made you happy" she said, I nodded "He didn't give up on me" I say.

***

It was after the competition, we had come second overall, we was sat in Frankie's celebrating, "To the relationships we've formed due to this competition" Eren said as he held up his shot glass, "Relationships" Everyone muttered before taking the shot, "To Kiera who pushed us out of our comfort zones" Armin said, I smiled before taking the shot, "Excuse me" I say getting up and going to the restroom.

I sighed before getting the painkillers out of my bag and taking them, "You're still in pain" Levi said making me jump and wincing, "Don't do that, announce yourself" I say lightly chuckling, "Are you sure you're okay?" He asked, I nodded "I'm fine" I say giving him a reassuring smile, "I'm taking you home" he said leading me out of the restroom, "I don't wa-" I was cut off by his lips crashing on to mine.

I smiled before wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing back, "Praise the lord!" Frankie yelled making us jump apart, "It's about time you two got together" he said making me roll my eyes, "Frankie shush" I say making him chuckle before walking away, "I'm sorry about that" I say, Levi smiled before kissing me again, "Don't apologise for him telling the truth" he muttered.