Body Swap | Part 1

G'day everyone, How's everything?
The OC name is Penelope Nixon.
AU is modern.
Contains Strong Language.
Until next time my loves💋
Bye✌🏼️
~~~
Penelope's POV
I woke up and rubbed my face before getting up and walking to the bathroom, I past a mirror and looked in it before letting out a surprised yell, "Hey Levi? You okay?" Someone asked from the other side of the door, "Yeah fine" I say looking harder in the mirror, I'm in Levi Ackerman's body.

Levi's POV
I woke up and got up of bed before going into the bathroom and looked in the mirror and let out a scream, "Penelope?" Someone said knocking on the door, "Yes?" I asked as I stared in the mirror, "Are you okay?" They asked, "Yeah, just my reflection" I say, they chuckled before footsteps faded away, I'm in Penelope Nixon's body.

***

I arrived at college and was dragged off by someone, I looked to see myself, or Penelope, "The hell did you do Levi?" She growled, "I didn't do anything" I growled back, "Hey guys!" FourEyes said coming over to us, we both looked at her "What did you do to us FourEyes?" I asked, she raised an eyebrow "I didn't do anything" she said, "Try telling us that without lying Hange" Penelope said.

Her eyes widened, "It worked?!" She said in disbelief, "What worked?" Penelope asked, FourEyes was too busy celebrating to hear so I grabbed her arms "What worked?" I growled and she burst out laughing, "Sorry shorty, I can't take you serious with that voice" she laughed, Penelope sighed and moved me out of the way before pinning her against the wall, "I suggest you tell me what worked before I pummel your head into this wall" Penelope threatened making my eyes widened.

"Okay, relax" FourEyes said and Penelope let go of her, "I may have mixed up your drinks" she said making us raise an eyebrow, "Hange!" Eren yelled as he and Mikasa came over to us, "Kinda busy here" I say, "Yeah well so our situation, Pen" Eren said making Penelope raise an eyebrow, "Mikasa?" She asked, "Yes?" Eren said and I sighed.

"By you saying you mixed our drinks. You were suppose to swap Mikasa and Penelope bodies and mine and Eren bodies, correct?" I asked, she nodded and Penelope groaned, "Fix this Hange" she said, "I will" she said before running away, I sighed "So Mikasa, you're in Eren's body and Eren's in yours?" Penelope asked, "Yeah" Mikasa said, "This is gonna get too confusing" Eren said, "Agreed" I say, "Well, how about we just call each other by the bodies we're in" Penelope said, "You got it Levi" I say patting her shoulder before walking to Penelope's first class, which was Art.

"Morning Penelope" Ms. Lowe chirped, "Morning" I chirped back acting like Penelope, I sat in her usual spot then Penelope came in, "Morning Levi" Ms. Lowe said, she just nodded and came towards me before glaring and sighing taking the seat next to me, she actually pays attention to how I act?

Penelope's POV
"Alright you're going to be continuing with your pieces" Ms. Lowe said as she handed out everyone's pieces, I was given Levi's so I set it up on the easel before seeing Levi going to draw on mine, "Don't you dare" I growled, he stopped in his track turning to me, "Say Levi would you like me to have a look at your piece?" He asked, I sighed and nodded and we switched seats.

After Art it was P.e. I walked into the guys changing room with Eren, or should I say Mikasa, "We get to see more of some people we don't want to" she whispered making me nod, "Levi!" Mike yelled, I went over to him and Erwin, "How was art with Penelope?" He asked making me raise an eyebrow, "Normal" I say, Erwin raised his eyebrow, "Just normal? If you say so. Just don't stare at her during the lesson" Erwin said, "Why would I stare?" I asked changing, "Because we're gonna be in the same gym as them" Mike said before we all left for the gym.

I was leant against the wall with Mike, Erwin, Eren and Armin, "Your staring" Erwin whispered making me roll my eyes, "Was not" I mumbled, "Alright, pair up! Boys and girls" the coach yelled, Levi came over to me making Mike nudge me in the ribs wiggling his eyebrows, I shook my head before going over to him, "Enjoy getting changed?" I asked, he shrugged "Saw more of people than I wanted to" he said making me roll my eyes "Same" I say.

***

Lunch came around and I was sat with Erwin, Hange and Mike, "Penelope! Come sit with us!" Hange yelled making me roll my eyes "Are you serious?" I mumbled and she smiled "Cheer up shorty. You'll get your chance" she beamed, Levi sat next to me giving me a little smile making my eyes widened, "So FourEyes when you giving us our bodies back?" I asked, "What?" Erwin asked, I chuckled making everyone look at me.

"Are you feeling okay Levi?" Mike asked, "Never better" he answered making their faces grow more confused, "Hange care to explain" I say and she nodded, "You see I accidentally body swapped Penelope and Levi along with Mikasa and Eren" Hange explained making Levi scoff "Accidentally my arse" he said making Erwin and Mike chuckle, "What?" He asked, "Oh nothing" I say getting on at what they were laughing at.