Remedy | Part 2 (End)

G'day everyone, How's everything?
The OC name is Ezmeralda Borcic.
AU is Modern.
Until next time my loves💋
Bye✌🏼️
~~~
Ezmeralda's POV
I was patrolling the halls when an alarm went off, I ran to the room finding Eyebrows already there, I went over to see the kid I saved, "Eren, relax. You're safe, you're in Rose Hospital" I say putting my hand on his arm, he relaxed before tears streamed down his face, "I've got this" I say to Erwin, he nodded before leaving, "My mum's dead" he whimpered, I nodded before holding his hand, he gave me hug, "What's gonna happen to me?" He asked, "I don't know" I say stroking his hair, "Doctor Borcic" someone said from the door, I got up and looked towards them, "Yes?" I asked, "My name is Nile Dok, I'm here to take Eren Jaeger to the Sina home for children. So he can be with his sister" he said coming over to us, "Sister? His files didn't say he had a sister" I say, "She's his adoptive sister, Mikasa Ackerman" he said before getting Eren and taking him out ignoring Eren's screams and yells.

"Doctor!" Eren yelled, I sighed before chasing him, "Wait! I'll adopt him! I'll adopt them both!" I yell making him stop, he turned around and faced me, "You realise that you will have to come with me to the home, fill out the papers and then we'll have to do a home inspection" he said, "I'll do it" I say, he sighed and nodded "Follow me" he said, I did so and we pasted Levi, "Tell Erwin that I'll be back soon" I say before catching up with Nile and Eren.

***

"Ezmeralda!" Eren yelled as he and Mikasa jumped on my bed, I got up "What's up?" I asked, "It's time to go to work" Mikasa said, I looked towards my alarm clock as it went off, I shut it off before getting out of bed and going to the kitchen and making breakfast, after breakfast we did our teeth before getting changed and going to leave.

We arrived at the hospital hand-in-hand, "Morning Ezmeralda. Morning Eren, Mikasa" Hange, the front desk assistant said, they waved at her "Hiya Hange!" They said as I shook my head before we went to the elevator, "Hold it!" Someone yelled, I did so and Levi got in, "Thanks" he said before pressing his floor as I pressed mine, "Hello Doctor Levi" Eren said smiling, Levi messed his hair up "How you doing brat?" He asked and I nudged him "Don't call him that" I growled, he chuckled "When will he move in?" Eren asked making my eyes widened, the elevator dinged and Levi pecked my cheek before leaving.

We was heading to my office when they stopped outside Armin's room, "Armin!" Eren yelled as he let go of my hand and ran in giving him a hug, I smiled before Mikasa walked into the room, "I'll be in my office" I say before leaving them, I went into my office and Erwin smiled "They with Armin?" He asked, I nodded "After Eren asked when Levi was moving in" I say making him laugh, "When is he?" He asked making me slap his arm, "I don't even know if he would even like to" I say, he smiled before the door opened making me silently curse as I turned around to see Levi stood there raising his eyebrow.

I walked past him taking his hand as we walked around the halls, "So if I was to ask you if you wanted to move in would you?" I asked, he smiled "Yes" he said making me smile giving him a hug, he pulled away before giving me a kiss, I pulled away and smiled, "Wait does this mean you're gonna be getting married?" Eren asked making us raise an eyebrow and turn to see him stood there with Mikasa and Armin, "Eren, he's just moved in. Give it sometime before you start with that" I say, he nodded before running over to us giving us a hug, Levi smiled before messing his hair up, Mikasa and Armin joined the hug making me laugh.

***

I stood and looked in the mirror with Mikasa by my side in her bridesmaid dress, "You look beautiful" she said, I smiled "So do you" I say before she gave me a hug, I pulled away when they was a knock at the door and Erwin came in, I smiled as he came over and gave me a hug, "You ready?" He asked, I nodded "As I'll ever be" I say, Mikasa handed me the flowers before we left the room, we arrived outside the hall and I sighed, Mikasa walked down the aisle then it was my turn "Thanks for doing this" I whispered as we walked down, I was given to Levi who smiled at me, "You look beautiful" he whispered making me smile "Not bad yourself" I whisper.

It was the after party and everyone was dancing, the music died down and I looked towards the stage to see Mikasa and Eren stood there, "We'd like to propose a toast" Eren said making me smile, "After the incident that put me in a coma, I knew Ezmeralda was a lovely person as she risked her life for mine" he said, "I first met Ezmeralda when she came to adopt me and Eren. I couldn't have wished for a better person to adopt us" Mikasa said tears started to form in my eyes and Levi wrapped his arm around me, "So now that Levi and her are married, it's safe to say that we're happy to be a whole family" Eren said, "To our mum and dad" they both said as they held up their drinks, everyone held up their drinks "Cheers" they said, I ran on stage to them giving them a hug as tears streamed down my face.

"I couldn't ask for a better pair of children" I say kissing their cheeks, I pulled away and Levi gave them a hug, "Family photo!" Hange yelled making me laugh before Levi pulled me closer to him while we both had a hand on Mikasa and Eren's shoulder, "Three, Two, One. Titans!" She yelled, "Titans" we said before laughing, Levi took me outside "So Mrs. Ackerman, how does it feel being married?" He asked, I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck, "The best feeling in the world" I say before kissing him.