Office | Part 1

G'day everyone, How's everything?
The OC name is Hillary Warner.
Contains Strong Language.
AU is modern.
Until next time my loves💋
Bye✌🏼️
~~~
Hillary's POV
I walked out of the room I've been locked away in to see my boyfriend, Levi in a heated session with Petra Ral, I pulled him off her "What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" I yelled glaring at him, "Finally decided to come out of that room?" Petra asked making me turn to her "I suggest you leave now or you'll be leaving in a body bag" I threaten, her eyes widened before she grabbed her stuff and left not before muttering a sorry.

"She came on to-" "I needed you Levi! My mother died and you was fucking Ral behind my back!" I yell cutting him off, "Please darling" he said coming over to me, "Don't 'darling' me! We're done Levi!" I yell pushing him away before going back in the room, locking it before sliding down it and crying into my knees.

***

I woke up and got washed and changed for work before getting some breakfast, Levi was in the kitchen cooking "I made you-" "I'll stick with the toast" I snapped grabbing a slice and leaving, I arrived at work and got in the elevator "Hold the door!" Petra yelled, I held it and stared straight forward, "Listen I was drunk last night. I'm truly sorry" she said just before the elevator dinged as we got out on to the floor, I went to my office.

I sat down and groaned rubbing my temples, they was a knock on my door "Yes?" I asked, Hange came in with two coffees, I smiled as I took mine off her and took a sip, "How come you and shorty didn't arrive together?" She asked, I froze in place "Hil?" She asked, I broke down and she hugged me "What happened?" She asked rocking me, "He cheated on me" I sobbed, she pulled away and stood up "He said that he was dropping Ral off home" she growled.

My eyes widened as she stormed out of my office and went straight into Levi's, I wiped my face and sighed before getting up and going into the main office area "I fucked up! I know!" I heard Levi yell, everyone looked at me "Jean! Have you done your assignments?" I asked, "Almost done" he said, I nodded "I want all your assignments on my desk by lunch" I ordered before I saw Levi coming out of the office, "Hange, Levi, Hillary, my office" Erwin said, I sighed before going in.

I was leaning against the wall furthest from Levi, I could feel his eyes burning into my head, "We've got a big break through. So we need everyone working as a team" he said, "Great" I sigh before walking out of his office "Hillary!" Erwin's voice boomed, I stopped before turning back around to him "Erwin" I say, he mentioned me back in his office as Hange and Levi walked out.

I walked back in a threw myself on the chair, he closed the door before sitting behind his desk "I know you lost your mother-" "This hasn't nothing to do with my mother" I growled cutting him off, "Hillary, I'm a friend you can tell me what's wrong" he said, "You're also friends with that cheating bastard out there" I say, his eyes widened "You're dismissed" he said, I nodded before walking back into my office.

The mail was on my desk and I went through them and found some of Levi's in mine, I groaned before getting up and taking them to his office, I walked in and threw them on his desk before leaving "Hillary can I ask you something?" Eren asked, I nodded going over to him "What's up?" I asked looking over his shoulder, "Erm...this. I can't make it go right" he said mentioning a part of the cover, I nodded "I see. Move" I say, he moved out his chair and I sat down.

I fixed it and got up, "Thanks, I'll remember that for next time" he said smiling, I nodded before patting his back "Anyone else?" I asked, Annie mentioned me over "It's best to talk in your office" she said, I nodded before leading her inside before shutting the door "Speak" I say, "You and Levi are on quits, aren't you?" She asked, I nodded "It's because of Ral isn't it?" She asked, I didn't answer but she sighed "Other news, I emailed my assignment to you" she said before leaving.

***

It's been a couple of months since Levi and I broke up, we still share the apartment and work at the same place, so we've been 'mutual' due to this big breakthrough, I was sat in my office when my team and Hange burst through the door, "You and shorty really need to get back together" Hange said making me raise an eyebrow, "And why is that?" I asked, "Because you're both setting more assignments" Jean groaned.

"Plus you both are so boring. You don't come out for meals anymore" Sasha said making me chuckle, "And I doubt you know about Levi and Petra" Ymir said making me raise an eyebrow, "What about them?" I asked, "Well..." Bertholdt trailed off, "Ah really" I say looking out of my window to see them together, "Everyone out" Hange said shooing everyone out of the office.

"What would you say if you were to make Levi jealous. Would that interest you?" She asked, I shrugged "How do you expect me to do that?" I asked, "A fake relationship with someone he dislikes" she said, I smirked "Eren, that's why he stayed quiet because you've already asked him about it" I say, "You're a smart cookie" Hange said before opening the door "Eren!" She yelled before mentioning him in, he came in and didn't look up from the floor, "Mikasa's not going to murder me is she?" I asked him, he looked completely confused "No, why?" He asked, I waved it off "No reason" I say.

"So we'll announce your relationship next week?" Hange asked, "I'm only doing this to make Levi jealous, nothing more, nothing less" I say, she nodded "You'll thank me for this in the future" she said before leaving my office, "So I'm guessing we're a couple now?" I asked, he chuckled "I guess so" he said, "Great, now are you doing anything for lunch?" I asked, he shook his head "You're coming with me then" I say, he smiled before leaving my office, this is gonna be fun.