Loser

G'day everyone, How's everything?
The OC name is Ruby Loe.
AU is modern.
Until next time my loves💋
Bye✌🏼️
~~~
Ruby's POV
"Do we have to?" Eren asked as we approached the male strip club, "You lost the bet" Mikasa said, "It was a stupid bet to start off with" Jean said making me chuckle "If we managed to get Erwin and Levi on the bet it wasn't that stupid" Hange say, "Are you sure that your all not doing this for your own pleasure?" Levi asked making me smirk "I guess there's that. If you do good" I say giving him a hug.

"Speak for yourself Ruby" Sasha said making me chuckle "Ah of course, you and Jean do this regularly" I say making them both blush a deep red, I smirked "We do not!" Jean defended making everyone laugh, "Of course horse face" Eren said patting his shoulder, "Would you grow up. We're not chickening out" Erwin spoke up.

The guys went around back while we went in the front and sat down, "Do you really think they'll do it?" Hange asked, "They've got to. They lost the bet" Mikasa said before the lights dimmed down, I smirked "We'll find out" I say as Timber began to play.

They finished and my jaw hung open as I shook my head clapping, Sasha closed my jaw "You're drooling" she chuckled, I quickly wiped my mouth before they came over, Levi picked me up and sat me on his lap wrapping his arms around me, "Happy now?" Eren asked, Mikasa nodded before giving him a kiss.

"You guys should lose bets more often" Hange said from Erwin's lap, I chuckled "No four-eyes. Do you know how many hormonal women were drooling over us up there?" Levi asked, "I know Ruby was" Sasha said smirking at me, "For your information, I am not hormonal" I defended "Ah but you was drooling" Levi teased.

"Only drooling over you" I whispered giving him a kiss, he smirked into the kiss "Get a room guys. They're loads around" Jean said breaking us apart, "Don't give him any ideas" I say, "Too late" Levi said making my eyes widened as he picked me up and carried me into one of the back rooms.

‼️(A/N: Skip if you don't want Detailed writing)‼️

He laid me down on the couch before climbing on top before grinding into me and was rewarded with a moan and turned my gaze to his face, he smirked triumphantly at me, he grinded himself again and another cursed moan left my throat making his smirk grew wider.

I bite my lower lip to contain the inner beast inside, he looked down at my lips and then back to my eyes, I could see the want in his eyes before I knew it he lashed for my lips forcing them open and plunging his hot and toxic tongue inside, I groaned as something was let free inside of me.

My hands shot up to tug his hair, he smirked into the kiss and pushed me more into the couch, his hands moved down and went inside my skirt stopping at my thighs, lust filled me and wanting to take things further I pushed his tongue out of my mouth and began to play dirty and put my tongue into his mouth.

He repaid me by his hands squishing my thighs, I was practically raping his mouth but then his stubbornness kicked in and he started a tongue war, as we fought for dominance he grabbed my right leg and brought it up which surprised me letting him easily win.

I opened my eyes only to meet his onyx once I glared at him before an idea popped up my head mischief filled my eyes, he obviously noticed it but ignored it knowing he had control of the situation...or so he thought, he was so concentrated on my mouth that didn't feel my right leg wrap around his waist and in an abrupt movement I made sure my most intimate part touched his, his eyes widen "That's how you want to play, huh?" He said quietly and I smirk into his lips as a tent built on his pants.

He removed himself from me just enough to make a ten centimetre space, I filled my lungs with enough oxygen as I knew I was going to get punished, his hands shot up grabbing harshly my boobs through my shirt, I moaned in pain and pleasure, he left my lips and moved down to my neck, he placed a small kiss before he bit harshly, his hands still moving on my chest and pinching my nipples.

He sucked and tugged my neck until the sweet vanilla flavour was no longer there, then moved to another place not to far from the first, the process continued though out my neck, one of his hands left my chest and moved up to unbutton my shirt, he unbuttoned one button and I was growing impatient as he was teasing me, he licked the exposed skin and then opened another one, he licked it too and then unbuttons the third, he could see a lot of cleavage and bit his new territory.

He continued he squished my left breast, I contained another cursed moan, his left hand left me and moved down at my left leg forcing it to wrap around his waist, as did my right leg did, my hands were gripping at his shoulders in an anxious manner.

‼️(Welcome back)‼️

I smirked before pushing him off me and standing up, "We should continue when we get home" I say fixing my hair and buttoning my shirt up, he groaned "Are you serious?" He asked, I turned to him and nodded, I gave him a kiss "I'll let you fix that" I say mentioning his manhood before leaving, I went back to the table "Have fun?" Erwin asked, "All I know is that Levi hates me at the moment" I say making them laugh.