Chapter 1: The Other Dimension and Baby Talk

Mia’s P.O.V

“So you, Law, Mason, Luffy, Valerie, and I will be working together huh? In other words, I have to release that troublesome Law from the dungeon then…” I rest my chin in between my finger and thumb and close my eyes. “It was hard getting him in there… I suppose if he’ll be a great asset to us then… I'll let him go.”

“Yes… don't worry I'll keep him in line. So, can I see Luffy now?” Honoka asks impatiently.

I open my eyes and look past her to Mason. “Take her to Luffy and explain everything to him. I have to release Law.”

“Yes ma'am. Right away! Please follow me this way Ms. Honoka.”

“Lead the way.”

They leave my presence headed down the hall to the left. I turn around and go past the hidden room behind my throne. It's just hard to believe that the guy who kidnapped me is going to help me. He couldn't… this Honoka better be telling the truth.

I walk down the stairs of the cold, dark dungeon. There's only one cell down here. A cell big enough for a whole army of demons. Only one inhabits that cell, chained up by his wrists. He looks like Jesus on the cross but without the cross and without an unbelievable power. He's such an intimidating man, it's hard for me to do this on my own…

I'm finally down from the staircase. I take quiet steps to the bars of the cell. His head is down and his white hat fell to the ground. I almost feel sad about this…

“A-Are you… awake,” I ask passively.

“Are you scared?” He says tauntingly.

“I… I… tch. I'm the Goddess. I… I'm not scared of anything.”

“Right, a goddess who was kidnapped, of course you are not afraid of your oppressor.” He laughs.

He makes it hard to speak to him… He's such a ruthless demon… “Look! I only came to ask a favor of you. I need you to work alongside me in this war.”

“There is a hole in the world like a big black pit and it's filled with people who are filled with shit.” He sang lifting his head up.

I stepped back. He really does scare me… “Only you would know. After all, it's “shitty” of you to try and kidnap me for no reason. You're just a horrible person.” I said putting my head down.

The chains rattled! He laughs evilly, “That's where you're wrong. Come closer.”

Hesitating for a few seconds I finally decide to walk closer. It's not like he can do anything to me anyway. I gulp hard.

“I'm not a ‘horrible person’ I am a deranged demon!” He barked!

My body starts shaking as do my eyes. Why is this happening to me? I'm the Goddess for crying out loud. Someone shouldn't have this much of an impact on me without doing anything but saying words.

“...N-nonetheless… I… I need you to… h-help me fight this war…” He really is scary!!!

“I got a jar of sand, I got jar of sand, I got a jar of sand!” He throws a glass filled with dirt. He laughs and flashes a smug smirk at me.

My mouth trembles and I bite down on my lips to stop them from doing so. The glass breaking made me flinch. “Are you… gonna help…”

“What's in it for me? Oh don't hold back your tears on my account, I love seeing a woman cry.” He mocks. “Oi don't cry, it's annoying and I won't help you if you do.”

At this point… “I'll give back your Nodachi and… I’ll…. I…” I start tearing up but try to hold them back as much as I can… “I-I-I don't exactly know what it is you want… but whatever it is… I'll give it to you, just please…. Help me.”