Chapter 71: Thinking and Relaxing

Law's POV

“What are you thinking! She can move out?” I had Mia pinned down on the bed. “Can you imagine what could happen to her!”

“I just want her to know that she has someone who would agree with her. She's getting older and she's gonna want to venture out on her own and see things for herself,” she tells me.

“Don't send her away! She's our child! I’ll miss her.” I frown.

“I don't want her to go either and you're making it seem like a scary situation… Just ignore everything I said then. It's your decision.”

I grunt and put my head down onto her chest. I need to think.

She didn't say anything either like she was thinking too. I needed something to calm my nerves.

“Bunny. I need to relax.” I sigh and rub my face into her chest.

“I am relaxed,” she said. I nod, “You mind just staying right there and not moving?” I ask her.

“I guess so,” she said softly.

I knew one thing that would make me relax. I got off from her chest and sat up, I pulled down her skirt and her sexy underwear. I placed myself between her legs and go to work.

I found this relaxing. It calmed me.

She slightly moved but she was calm too. She didn't make a noise or try to move her legs like she normally would. Even if she didn't moan or move, her body reacted the same.

I pulled her legs over my shoulders and licked deeper. I have never done this position so, it was a new feeling.

There was this small noise that was coming from her. She tried not to make it so loud to where anyone else could hear.

My wife tasted great. I continued to lick slowly. I began to relax and think about So-Ming leaving. Her being alone, having a boyfriend! Grrr!

I didn't notice I was licking harshly and going very fast. I wasn't relaxed anymore, I had to keep licking.

Mia kept trying to be quiet. I heard a slap and I think she slapped her hand over her mouth. “The walls are soundproof baby remember? We can hear the noise from outside the room, but they can't hear us.” I say.

She was dripping so I continued to try to relax. “Maybe a boyfriend could be a good thing for her. No…” I licked deeply.

I could still hear her slight sounds. Her mouth was still covered. Her legs started twitching too. My wife was ready to climax.

Finally I made up my mind. But, being a good husband I made sure to make sure my wife was satisfied. I gripped her hips and went hard and fast.

Her legs kept twitching until the very end. She finally let out a loud moan to signal me. I sat up and put her clothes back on. I remembered how Mia took So-Mings side.

I loved to spend all day in bed with my wife but, I need to work. I sigh, “You won't sleep tonight.” I tell her.

“Ehhhhhhhh.” She was out of breath so she couldn't really say anything. “That's good to know,” she managed to get out.

I nod and get off the bed. “See you tonight.” I tell her.