Chapter 65: Teasing Bunny

Law's P.O.V

“Mia thank god you are back!” I held her to me.

“Traffy!” She kissed me multiple times and hugged me tightly. “I missed you!”

I kissed her back and picked her up bridal style to our bed. “I missed you more bunny.”

“Other Traffy was mean. You aren't as mean as him… his face was mean too,” she said.

“Really? I'm sorry baby.” I gave her a kiss. I play with her hair and smile at her. “The other Mia was such a baby. She was so needy.” I shook my head.

“She still had my old stuffed bear, Wismer. I don't even remember what happened to him. He's so old though,” she said

“Yes she kept crying for him. Ah~ it's good to have my wife back in bed with me.” I say and get under the cover but, I took off my shirt. I did it slowly to tease her.

“Oh Traffy,” she said sexily. She put her hand on my…. Whoohoo.

“Lock the door.” I tell her. I licked the side of her lip. I can't wait to tie her up again.

She looked at the door and held her hand out to lock it. “Is that good,” she said now rubbing her hand on me down there.

I groan. “M-Mia,” She was being bold tonight. I love this side of her. My manhood throbs painfully.

She kissed my neck slowly and even licked it a little and then she whispered in my ear, “Sorry to tease you.” She got up to look out of the window.

“You're just going to leave me here like this?” I say angrily. I should show her what happens when she teases me!

“Oh Traffy.” She looked at me and smiled.

“Don't, oh traffy me. Get over here.” I stood up.

She came and sat down on the bed and then she laid back. She started giggling real bad like something was so funny.

I got on top of her. “Keep laughing,” I say and tie her hands to the headboard. “You shouldn't have teased me.”

“I'm sorry Traffy,” she said. Then she kept laughing.

“Stop laughing woman!” I can't help but smile too. I start to remove her shorts and unbutton her shirt.

“Mn…” She was giving me this seductive glare.

I bite her lip and tug at it for a few seconds. I don't kiss her lips just around them. I then got tired of trying to seductively take off her clothes so, I tore them open and threw them to the corner of the bed.

She was still staring into my eyes. “I wish I had grey eyes like yours.”

“You're going to wish you never teased me.” I say against her lips and slipped a finger inside of her. “Scream bunny.”

She did. Her legs were moving around. She was moaning.

I sucked at her chest and continued to pound into her. I knew she was feeling pleasure so as she was about to peck and withdrew myself.

“Traffy this isn't fair. One of these days I'm gonna tie you up and see how you like it. I think I'll have fun with you,” she says.

I squeezed her boobs and kiss her cheek. “Sure, bunny sure. You asked for this.” I say and untie her.

She stretched all the way back and got up to put on different clothes. “I wonder what So-Ming and Low are up to,” she says.

“They better be sleeping it's 4 in the morning.” I say. “Just sleep naked baby.”

“No, I want clothes on,” she was searching. She pulled out a gown with her face, my face, So-Ming's face and Low’s face on it.

Eh! I didn't want to wake up to that.. “Just go bare baby. I'm your husband you should give me a treat.” I try to get her to at least not wear that.

“I don't want to be naked. But I guess I'll go half naked.”  She put on a bra and some panties and got under the covers.

“Yes that's better.” I say.

She kissed me and laid on her side to sleep. “I love you baby.” I tell her.

She turned and looked me in the eyes. “I love you too Traffy.” She smiled and closed her eyes.