Chapter 5: Eve before a battle

Law's P.O.V

Everyone sat around the meeting table once again. We had decided to start training and getting better weapons for us. But, I am concerned with the baby. I'm not sure if it can make it through this.

“Alright I don't know about you but I'm going to go train with Luffy.” Honoka got up and Luffy stood up with her.

“For once that's the most decent plan you have ever came up with.” I say.

“Fuck you ass hat even in an alternate dimension you're an asshole.”

“Hahaha, Law would never change no matter what dimension he's from. He's quite fucked up in the head,” Valerie says.

“Let's not forget Valerie in the dimension that vampire-ya is from you're a weak lower class demon.” I smirk smugly at her.

“I'm out,” Honoka walks out with Luffy. I continue my stare down with Valerie.

“I believe the only reason why I was weak was because I was too busy messing around with this guy to my right. And I think there was something about you fucking around too Law.”

“At least I still end up on top, unlike you.” I stood up and smiled.

“Technically, this entire time I've been the one on top. Literally and figuratively. I'm the Queen of Demon Sanctuary and I'm the Queen of Vampires Den too. Well at least Mason's den anyway.”

“Now, now, let's keep our bedroom secrets a secret. Wouldn't want anyone else getting ideas right,” Mason entered.

“Haー”

“God shut up!” I hear Honoka shout from outside. I then noticed that Mia was gone too! Where’d she go?!

Run out the door and see Mia to the side sparing with Luffy. “Mia!” I shout angrily.

“N-not now Law… I have to train if I'm going to fight with you guys.”

“Room, shambles!” I transported her into my arms. “What are you thinking? You're now pregnant!”

“I know but… I don't want a baby to stop me from fighting. The least I can do is up my long distance attacks. I'm the Goddess of Water and the Queen of Vampire Den. I have to protect my people.”

“I won't let you fight! You fight, I. Will. Leave. You.” I say gritting my teeth together.

Tears started forming in her eyes and she tried wiping them off but they kept coming. “Y-you don't have to be so mean about it!” She ran off inside.

“Gum gum!” I look up and get hit in the face! I felt my whole body slam into hard stone! “Rahgh,” I cough. 

“That was a dick move! Even for you Law.” Honoka shook her head at me.

I fucked up, damn it I'll be the reason I still end up alone. I have to say sorry. I shouldn't have been so harsh.

After a few more minutes of trying to get Luffy to stop punching me I go to our bedroom. I hurt Mia and I need to pay for this. I sigh, how am I going to make it up to her? I knock on the door, “Bunny?”

Nothing…

I then try to open the door it's locked! Panic starts to set in! “BUNNY! Open the door! Please!”

“Go away.”

Oh thank god she's okay. “I'm sorry bunny, I should've been more calm and not threatened and yelled at you like that. I'm sorry I don't want you to get hurt. I'm sorry I made you cry.”