Chapter 22: Scarred

Law's P.O.V

Mia was panting and out of breath. “Well that was fun.” I say to her. It was 8 in the morning. I had just stopped a few minutes ago.

“I'm just glad… you didn't tie me up…”

“Next time bunny, next time.” I kiss her and head to the restroom to brush my teeth. I was in a good mood. I couldn't wait till I took Mia to our honeymoon.

When I'm finished I head back to the bed. She looks so beautiful laying there. “You mad at me?” I tease her.

“Wh-what?”

“Oh nothing, rest while you can. We have a meeting tonight, don't forget.” I say.

“Mommy, daddy! I heard a monster!” I hear So-Mings frightened screams. I open the door she runs and hugs me. It's okay baby girl. So-Ming hides her face in my neck.

Let's see how Mia handles this. “Mia put So-Ming on your lap. Unless they hurt.” I say.

“You…. Come here So-Ming, tell me…. What happened?”

“You okay mommy? You sound out of breath. We can sleep a little more.” So-Ming gets under the covers. Oh this is interesting!

“I found your underwear mom. Here.” So-Ming innocently smiled and handed Mia's underwear back.

“Oh thank you…”

“So-Ming can you Tell Levi to tell the cooks to make breakfast.”

So-Ming jumps up and dashes to the door. “Aye sir!” With that she's gone.

I smirk at Mia and sit next to her. “What are you planning,” she asks me. “Nothing baby, just having my fun.” I grin. It was the truth, I was feeling more sexually active as of late.

“What could you possibly be planning for tonight's meeting? I can only wonder.”

“You will just have to wait and see.” I say. I pick her up and take her to the bathroom. “Remember our first time? You were so shy.”

“I still am.”

“Yeah, it turns me on. I won't ever get enough of you.” I put her down in the warm water. I take her nightgown off. My eyes dilated. She wasn't wearing anything under that.

She covered herself. “Law please it's embarrassing.”

“I'm admiring my wife's body. Nothing wrong with that.” I stare.

“So-Ming is going to come in and see us.”

“Then you should hurry.” I sit next to her and watch her pour water on herself. My hand moved on its own and grabbed her breast.

“Damn they are so squishy.”

“Ack! Don't say such things! I….. I have to get out of here!”

I let go and kiss her. “See you down stairs.”

***

Mia's P.O.V

After Law left I hurried to put my clothes on. I didn't care that I was wet, I just needed to put on some clothes. I waited until he completely left the room before I got my other clothes.

I'm worried for later tonight. I'm worried for next week. I have to do something later today but I'm going to have to sneak out.

I finished putting my clothes on and ran downstairs to join my family for breakfast. I was perfectly fine. I saw So-Ming, Levi, and Law. I took my seat and began breakfast.