Chapter 66: Talking with Elswin

Levi's POV

I opened my eyes, Evee is asleep in my arms and we are both very much nude. Guess I went all they way. I kiss Evees closed eyelids and looked at the time. 1:17pm.

Her body twitched and she fell over off of me. She grunted. “Morning Levi,” she said lazily. She suddenly shot up and went to the bathroom. She was throwing up.

I quickly dashed into to help her. Holding the back of her hair as she threw up. She was sick? Could it have been the food from last night? I pat her back, or is she already pregnant?

She threw up some more and finally flushed the toilet and wiped her face with toilet paper. “That was disgusting,” she said. She got up to wash her hands and her face and brush her teeth.

I open the closet and get out a clean robe for her and I. As she brushed her teeth I wrapped the robe around her. I slid into mine and did my usual morning Routine.

“How are you feeling now?” I ask.

“Perfectly fine besides the slight disgust that's still lingering on,” she said. She finished brushing her teeth and went out of the room downstairs.

I heard the dogs bark and run around. I put on some actual clothes and go find her.

She was sitting at the table coloring her book but then she stopped. She barely colored anything and then she went to lay on the couch. Fang jumped on her and Nala was laying down next to the couch.

I smile at the sight of them. I go refill the dogs bowls and water. I come back and put Evee on my lap.

“Levi… you're just so handsome.” She looked away from me.

“You're as beautiful as a goddess.” I say back to her. “Babe? Are you being shy?”

She took her time to sit up, almost like it hurt to move. “I really hate it. Because some parts of Mia is still in me and some of me is in her… I'm not a shy person, maybe when I'm around you…” She sighed and made a painful face.

“Should we go to the doctor? You seem to be in pain.” I say and gave her forehead a small kiss.

“No, my dad will show up there…. It's like I'm in prison, I don't know what he wants and I don't want to see him,” she said.

I nod and see that she still has yet to tie the robe around herself properly. My body reacts, damn. “Would you like me to buy you or making you anything?”

“I don't want you buying anything because my dad--” She stopped and grunted from pain. She was holding the side of her hip. “Mn… my dad will stop you and want a talk to you.”

I rub her stomach and hips. “What can I do to help? You're in pain, what's going on?” I ask her.

“I don't know, I just woke up in pain… You don't have to do anything. I'll be fine,” she said with a slightly worried face.

“Are you pregnant? Is that it?” I continue to try to make her feel better.

“I don't know.... if I am it feels different from carrying Low. It doesn't feel like anything but pain.” She got up, Fang jumped down, and then she walked to the door but leaned against it wrapping her arm around her stomach.

I walk over to her and lift her up into my arms. I walk us back to our room and set her on the bed. I knew sleeping with her was a bad idea! I go into the bathroom and find some pain relievers. “Evee take a tablet. Maybe the pain will go away.”

She grabbed it and put it in her mouth, swallowing it down without any water. She then started looking around.

“Your robe is open by the way.” I say, geez, Levi stop thinking about pleasuring her!