Chapter 64: Wife Swap

Alternate Universe Mia

I slept and slept and then felt weird and slept again and some more. Moving my body around, I finally sit up and see Lawly with clothes on. Oh.

Did he change while I was sleeping? He looks like he's sleeping… “Lawly… are you awake,” I ask him. He didn't move… I wonder what he would do if I smacked him… maybe I shouldn't… oh well.

Looking around Wismer and Panny are gone. Where did they go? I got off of the bed and went under to find them. “Panny, Wismer? You're scaring me…” I climbed all the way to the other side underneath and banged my head against the bottom.

“OW!!! DAMMIT!!” It really hurt. “Lawly~, I banged my head again!!”

“Mia? You alright?!” He comes and held my head to his chest. He gave my forehead a kiss. “You alright? What's wrong?”

“I was looking for Panny and Wismer and I couldn't find them, so I went under the bed to look for them and accidentally banged my head again… It's wasn't as bad as last time though.”

He pulled away from me. He gave me a look. “Who is Panny? Or Wismer? And again...you smell different.” He says to me and got up.

“You know who Panny and Wismer are. We just got Panny when we went to the zoo remember! My Panda stuffed animal and Wismer is my stuffed bear I got from Ace and Luffy when I was younger…”

“You're not my wife. You must be the other Mia.” He frowns and walked away from me to the other side of the room. Come to think of it, this wasn't my room.

“WAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! You don't have to look at me like that!! You look mean!! How come we're not at the castle? I WANT MY LAWLY BACK!!!”

Calm down!” He shouted at me. He covered my mouth. “I have kids and if you wake them you’ll be on your own! *sigh* listen I want my wife. So, any idea of how to get her back?” He pats my head.

I was shuddering. This Lawly seems meaner. “I… I… I…. I don't knowwww….. I don't even know how I got here…” I was tearing up.

He heaved a sigh. “Right, you were asleep right? Well go back to sleep.” He says and walked to the other side of the room.

“But I'm not tired…. Stop looking at me like that, your face looks so mean,” I cover my eyes. I want Lawly and Panny and Wismer.

“Grrr, don't tell me what to do! You're not my wife. Are you pregnant?” He sniffs the air.

I got up and backed up slowly into the corner. “I…. I… I don't knowwwww…. I mean… I'm pretty sure Lawly and I did it at least three times already…” He's so scary. I covered my eyes again.

“Hey...I'm sorry. Go to sleep I will be in my daughter's room. I'll be back in a hour.” He says yawning.

I tried to stop crying. I dropped down and crawled to the side of the bed to hide from him. “O….Okay….” I wonder if other me has Wismer hiding somewhere… but I can't smell him!!

He walks out of the room the door shuts with a click.

Alternate Universe Law

“Hi kitten how did you sleep?” I open my eyes and see she isn't wearing the maid outfit anymore. Hm? Oh well.

“Kitten? Am I not your bunny anymore? I like Bunny though. Ugh! Traffy, why are you naked? Don't tell me you're trying to start up so early. Don't you have work?”

“What? Traffy? Who's bunny?” I stare at her. She seemed different. “Mia you okay?”

She sniffed the air and looked around. “Oh… you're other Traffy…” She sighed and got off of the bed. “Um… sorry to impose but uh… I'm the other Mia.”

“Is that so, well why are you here?” I ask and put on a pair of shorts I found.

“How am I supposed to know, I was sleeping,” she said. She sounds kind of sassy. “I hate this place. I guess you two haven't left yet… great…”

I frown at her attitude. “Yeah, she's still queen. Let's find a way to get you out of here.” I look at the bed.

Maybe both us us just taking a nap would work.

“I would love to go back to my husband. You look mean.” She looked at the stuffed bear. “Wismer? I haven't seen you in forever! God… I can't believe other me still has you…”

I take it from her. My Mia loved this bear and I know she wouldn't part with it. “You can't have it.” I tell her sternly.

“Ha! Like I'd want him. I am a grown woman who doesn't play with stuffed animals but if the other me is into that kind of thing then whatever.” She went to the door.

“Hold on! Geez you're so annoying. Just go to sleep. Maybe it will take you back.” I say and put the bear in a bookshelf.

“You're not gonna tell me what to do! You aren't my husband! And I'm not even tired!!” She opened the door and went downstairs.

“Mia! Stop being a brat!” I walk after her. I'm so glad I don't have this Mia she's so annoying! Wait..didn't the other kids get here? That means she can create a portal.

“Who the hell are you calling a brat you old fart! Leave me alone!!” She kept walking.

“I'm probably the same age as your husband! Stop being petty! Why don't you create a portal!” I shout at her. I hope my Mia was okay.

“WHO ARE YOU YELLING AT!!!” She opened one and went through but ended up coming back behind me. “AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!”

Okay I'm ignoring her. Not my...yes it is my problem. I'm going back to bed. For some reason it seems like the most logical thing to do.

She didn't follow. Instead she stayed down and looked around. “I hate this place!!”

**•••**

When I woke up I found my lazy kitten back on top of me. She was crying. “Mia?! What happened?” I cup her face.

“L-L-Lawly…. Other Lawly was mean looking…. And… and… other me doesn't even have Wismer!!” She cried more.

I hug her and gave her plenty of kisses. “I'm so sorry baby. Let's hope that never happens again.” I say and make Wismer appear in my hand.

“Here baby.” I have her the bear.

Her face lit up and she wiped her tears. “W-Wismer!” She hugged him tightly. I loved seeing her happy I made my heart swell.

“I love you.” I tell her. Oops..