Chapter 28: Die Without You

Law's P.O.V

I could smell her. I need to get out of here. So-Ming gasps. I look over and see Mia. But more importantly Valerie. Before I knew it, So-Ming threw her knife into Valerie's shoulder! She screamed loudly!

I glared at Mia, I held onto So-Ming and teleport to West's place. But, last minute I West to the mountain house. So-Ming looked so angry she went outside and hit the snow with her hands. I missed her I hated that.

I loved her. She still looked beautiful, her eyes were pink. Should I come back?

“Who needs her!” I heard So-Mings yell. I go to her and pick her up from the snow. “I love you daddy.”

“I love you too empress.” We went to the master bedroom. It smells like Mia. It would be nice to forget. Maybe I should go back...I look at So-Ming her eyes were all red.

“Let's go back baby, one last time. We can have a talk with mommy.” I say.

“I don't know,”

“Go take a bath, then we can go okay?” I rub So-Mings back hair.

***
I let out a breath. So-Ming opens the door to my old room. Mia sat there she looked at us with wide eyes.

“Let's talk.” I say as So-Ming closes the door.

“You really want to talk to me,” she asked.

“No, we want to have a tea party. Look let's just get this over with.” I tap my foot.

“Everything I did was wrong. I can't call myself anything that I use to be and everyone is right. I'm just a gullible, naïve, sweet, nothing. I let other people take advantage of me because I don't think about things beforehand. It isn't right, nothing is right. I am nothing but a liar who stepped down as queen and goddess to find out what she really is. A girl without a backbone. A weak minded fool and for what? To lose everything that ever mattered. The people and things that are irreplaceable.”

“Go comfort her,” I tell So-Ming. She looked up at me then heaved a sigh. She went over and hugged Mia.

“I have to know, when you rudely talked to So-Ming and I what did you think was going to happen? Seriously, you think I would sit here and wait? Wait for someone who made me feel like shit? So-Ming don't repeat what I say. Mia why didn't you tell me- I want to go to the spa with the girls be right back. Instead of treating us like nothing!” I say frustrated.

She was holding onto So-Ming. “Deep down I had no doubts that you would leave, but I didn't want to believe it. Valerie told me to lie to you because she figured you'd have something to say about it if I told you it was going to be me, her, and Evee.”

I slapped my face. Wtf! “Valerie and I are OK! If you said I want to go with all the girls, I would say alright go! I had no problem with Valerie. You made us feel like shit because of that! Wow!” I laughed.

“So-Ming you okay?” I ask. She wanted to pull away from Mia at this point.

“Fine,” she says.

“That time I made the both of you feel like crap but the other times were really my fault. There isn't a reason for it. It's not because of stress, it's not because of Evee, it's not because of Valerie. It's just me.” She let go of So-Ming. “I had a long talk with Mason the other day and I've decided to go live on my own. I don't belong here. I need to get my mind free and find myself again.”

“Right...good luck. Well, I guess this is it. We aren't together anymore, but Mia Stay with us for a week. You're weak and I still care. I'm not letting something happen to you.” I say, So-Ming kicked the door.

“No. It isn't hard for me to tell that I'm not necessarily wanted around. I can't stay with you or So-Ming. I need to find myself first.”

“Remember the day we brought her? From the So-Ming loved you. At times she loves you more than me. She took you to West when you fainted. She has a right not to be happy with you. You should at least try to reconcile...whatever, you want to find yourself? Go, Like I said the baby is mine. I'm taking it. You ruined us, and I want to fix it.”

“SHUT UP! Who cares! She's gullible right! Just say something!” So-Ming hit the door with her fist.

“You want to fix this? Just make everything better?” She stopped herself. “I was told not to give in to emotions when I saw you. I really am….” She didn't say anything else, just sat on the bed and lowered her head.

She wasn't mine anymore. I lost her. So-Ming looked at her. “Goodbye mommy,” So-Ming made her own portal and left.

“Good bye So-Ming…” She turned her attentions to me. “Your son will be born at the beginning of next month. Just like you originally planned in the beginning, take him and leave right? It sucks for me but who really wants to sit here and waste their pity me?” She got up. “You'll be happier without me. Both you and So-Ming, I know it. Your son too. Not like he'd know who his mother really is… I was finally able to hear you say everything to me in those notes you left… I just wanted you to know one last time….. I really do love you and So-Ming, but I'm sure I can't give you what you're looking for…” She walked up to me and touched my face. “Good bye Trafalgar Law. I love you and I'm sorry.” She left…

“Room.” I made the blue sphere large enough for all of Hell. I wanted her, So-Ming was angry but, she misses her too. She can't go far enough that this one reach her. “Shambles,” Too much energy. I didn't even see if it was her before I passed out.