Chapter 63: Last Night

Alternate Universe Law

I wondered what the other Mia was like. Did she play and act shy? Did they look the same? I had slept with Mia last night. It takes three times to get her pregnant, so I was fine.

She told me she didn't sleep much but, she has been asleep on my chest for a while. I covered her body with some warm covers.

Leaning my head back into the pillow a felt alive. Hm? What would her reaction be when she wakes? She will probably freak. I find my shorts and slip them on.

I lean over to Mia. Her lips were parted slightly. She moved her body closer to me. Her breasts were pressed against the bed. It made me hungry for her more.

She was so slim and her bottom was perfectly rounded too. I cover her again with a blanket. I could stare at her all day. Do I love her?

I felt her move around slightly and she raised her head up and rubbed her eyes. “*yawn* Oh good morning Lawly,” she said and plopped down again.

“Hey, sleep well?” I ask her. I move away from her a bit.

“Mm…. Hm…” She got up again. “Where did Wismer go?” She looked around and found him on the floor. “Good morning baby Wismer. Say hello to daddy.” She made his voice and said good morning.

Daddy? “Uh huh, well I'm glad you're not freaking out.” I say Looking at her naked form.

“Why would I freak out? Did something happen,” she asked.

“Look under the covers.” I say flatly. She didn't remember last night?

She looked under the covers. “Oh good morning boobies… boobies? Lawly I'm naked.” She put the covers back down and gave me a worried look.

“I can see that lazy kitten. Don't worry you're not pregnant.” I say and find one of my shirts and put it on.

She got up and put something on her too. “I haven't worn this in a while and I can still fit it!” The shirt was off of her shoulders.

I watch her. I felt slightly annoyed that she didn't say anything about last night. No- it was my first or I'm sore! I sigh and walked to the bathroom.

“Oh Lawly, does your stomach hurt? Mine does. It doesn't feel like throw up or anything but it hurts,” she says sitting back down on the bed.

“I am fine.” I say and go back to brushing my teeth. When I was done I come back out and think about Monet and Mia.

She was staring at me. “Hey Lawly, I heard there was supposed to be a ninja in the aquarium in the next town over. We should go! It can be like a date!!” She started rubbing her stomach and her butt. “They both really hurt for some reason.”

Ack! She FUCKING DOESN’T REMEMBER?! “Kitten? Why do you think you're naked?”

She thought about it for a second. Even got in the thinking position. “... Oh I know! We were putting our puzzle pieces together weren't we!! No wonder why I'm hurting…”

“I had sex with a moron...oh god…”  I facepalm.

“Huh? That's what I said. Honoka and Valerie say it's called putting the puzzle pieces together because it's like connecting one part into the other.” She laid back down on her stomach.

I slam my head on the wall. Why! Why! Why is she so innocent! “Let's go on a date.”

She jumped up and hugged me from behind. “Yay!! It'll be so much fun,” she says excitedly.

“Yeah, I hope so.” I say depressed.

•••

Alternate universe Mia