Chapter 9: Why the lies

So-Mings P.O.V

“Mom,” I shake momma’s arm. I was getting hungry and dad was out like a light.

“Mn… Y-yes… what's wrong?”

“I'm hungry,” I pout rubbing my tummy.

“Oh, well I'll make you something. What would you like?”

“Ice cream?”

“Hahaha, sure. I'll have some with you. Come on let's go and when we come back we can mess with daddy.”

I grin nodding my head up and down. I lead mom to the kitchen and open the fridge. Uh...it was empty. I look up and mom not knowing what to do.

“Hm… There's some back at the castle. I'll take you there with me and we can get some.”

Castle? What castle? “Okay mommy.”

She made this weird circle looking thing and took my hand and stepped through it. “See? This is me and daddy's room. Here at the castle we have our own chef's that bring us whatever we want.” She pushed this weird button next to the door. “I often crave for ice cream so my servant installed an ice cream button for me.”

“Ooooh~ I want some!” I say with a wide smile jumping up and down. “Maybe we should have waken up daddy, he might be hungry too.” I say.

“You're right. We'll just take him some ice cream back. I'll let you pick a flavor for him.”

“Okay sounds good.” I wait for the ice cream. My tummy growls. “Shhh!” I tell it!

“I think you should eat something more than just ice cream. It sounds like you're really hungry.”

“But I want ice cream.” I whine. I lean my head on her leg.

“We’ll just eat something else when daddy is fully awake. Don't worry, the ice cream is coming. It should be here right now.”

“Yay! Yeah we can eat stew later.” I wait for the ice cream.

A man walks through the door holding ice and there are different flavors of ice cream inside. “I want bubblegum flavor,” Mommy says.

“Oh, oh I want French vanilla.” I say bouncing up and down.

“Don't forget daddy's ice cream.”

“Um, coffee flavor.”

The man handed me and mommy our ice creams. Mommy made another one of those circle things and we went through again.

“I guess we should wake up daddy…”

“Um okay.” I say I lick lips staring at my ice cream.

Mommy took a step closer to daddy. His hand was sticking out. She dabbed her finger in her ice cream and rubbed it against daddy's face. He didn't move.

“It's your turn,” she says.

“Daddy, daddy. Daddy… wake up.” I say jumping up on the bed.

He still doesn't move. I look back at mommy. She rubbed more ice cream on her fingers and rubbed it on his mouth, then she rubbed more on the rest of his face. He looked like a pink panda bear. He flinched a little bit.

He opened his eyes, “So-Ming tickle mommy.”

I narrow my eyes at mommy, oh well. I jump at mom and tickle her sides. But then the idea of going back inside her tummy gets in my head. I ram my head in her stomach! “I want in!”

“Oh ow! Uh… actually So-Ming… I need to talk to daddy real quick. You should go play with your toys or draw a picture for me.”

“I'm hungry mommy.” I say, did she forget? I pull away and look for my ice cream. It's on the floor...ah man.