Chapter 62: Finally

Evee’s P.O.V

Laying in bed with Levi, sometimes wonder if he's scared. We can't even do it without him retreating or whatever else but sometimes I feel like he's afraid to touch me because of what happened, so he showers me with gifts and things like that.

*sigh* who knows? I had 3 pillows behind me as I watched the movie. I finished writing in my diary and hid that away…

This is a really good movie… and the night is still young. It felt awkward right now and I don't know what to do besides stay quiet and watch the movie or pretend to sleep.

That's what I'll do, pretend to sleep. I sank down under the covers and turned to the side and closed my eyes. The smell that comes from me disappeared after some time. Everything was normal again.

“Goodnight Levi,” I say.

“Goodnight brat.” He want back to being cold. ‘Just fucking do it! I'm sure she would like it...right?? No..’ I heard him think.

I sighed quietly and sank down some more. How are we gonna do if we have a honeymoon? I don't want him to be afraid of touching me forever. I turned on my other side. I wish I had Nala to hold on to right now.

‘Bet Law doesn't have to worry about this. He's all cozy with his wife while I'm here not being able to touch mine.’ “I need to get laid.” He sighed and turned on his belly.

“Yeah. I do too,” I said. Wonderful. So fantastic. We're both practically thinking the same thing.

“Evee? You're okay with us doing it? Or do you need more time?” He asks me.

“Levi, it's been like two years already. I've been ready but you're just so afraid to touch me that it's hard,” I say.

“You're right.” He said. He turned away from me. He seemed to either be upset or sad.

I sighed and turned too. I didn't know what to do. If it was me I'd be sitting by the pool soaking my feet or even sitting outside looking at the stars. We're both depressed, I know that for sure.

“Hit me.” I heard him say.

“Why?” I was confused.

“Just do it, maybe it will help us both.”

“You really think me hitting you is gonna help? No!”

He sighed. “Evee. I don't know what to do.”

“I don't know what to do either,” I say. I felt him hug me from behind. His hands rubbed my arms and stomach. “How sad, we have only done it a few times.”

“But neither one of us were into it anyway, not the times we did it but unlike others, sex isn't our strong suit…”

“You're mistaken, you may have been my first but, I was very much good at it. I held myself down for you.” He says.

“Well I wish you wouldn't. Maybe I'd be better at it too,” I started shivering from his cold body.

“Mine.” He growled and held me tightly. Why is he getting so possessive?

“What's wrong Levi,” I ask.

“I pictured you with another man, it makes my blood boil. Your body is mine.” He bit my shoulder. It was a soft bite it kinda tickled.

“Then prove it,” I said turning my head to face him.

He licked my neck and tore open my nightgown. “I'll buy you another.” He says and kissed my boobs then down to my stomach.

Fucking finally. All it took was a little conversation. This felt different. It wasn't the same as it use to be. He seems more passionate than before.

He took off my underwear and licked the inside of my thigh. Teasing me, he looks into my eyes as he did it.

“It isn't nice to tease people,” I tell him.

He smirks. “Are you going to do something about it?” He licked me down there.

I think I moaned. I was tightly grasping onto the sheets and my head was back. My mouth was slightly open from the pleasure.

He continued but went slower! “I'm taking it all the way.” I heard him say. He thrusted into me.

I started breathing heavily. Finally, Levi was doing this. He wasn't afraid anymore. I let him do his thing.

He continued on but went faster. He held me to him. “Let's try for a kid.” He kissed me.

I was overjoyed. Finally!! “Yes!”

*~~•
In the morning I found Levi still kissing me. I found that my whole body was covered in dark marks. “Morning. You passed out on me.” He grinned.

“Sorry about that,” I say. “What are all these marks on me?”

“Mostly love bites.” He yawns and stretched his arms. His muscles flexed.

“Oh I see.” My body felt tired. I was watching everything Levi was doing. I don't know why.

He lean down but ended up falling and passing out right then and there.

“Oh boy…” I got down to try and help him up but… Levi's kinda heavy. I managed to put him back on the bed. An awkward position maybe but he was on.

He woke up, “Why am I naked?” He moved to a better position on the bed. He saw me. “Oh.”

“I think you should have some coffee,” I said to him, handing him his shorts I found. He slipped it on and went back to sleep.

“Damn I'm sleepy.”

I scooted over to him and laid my head down on his chest, “I'm sleepy too. Let's go back to sleep,” I say wasting no time.