Chapter 45: An Alternate Love Story

Honoka's P.O.V

(The alternate dimension)

It's been a whole month since I left. I wonder how much time has passed there… eh who cares.

My Luffy is sleeping by my side. I kiss his cheek and get up. Naps are great. I walk into the living room Mia was making a puzzle and Law and Valerie were separated from each other's soul. Or something like that.

I am sure Mason and Valerie are a thing! Not sure about Mia and Law though.

“Honoka, what was it like in the other dimension,” Mia asked me.

What do I say? Submissive for one...uh pregnant last time I saw you...still the same personality wise… “You were in love, and had a kid.”

“In love? Had a kid? With who! Was it a girl or a boy!”

“Um you had a girl...but you were also pregnant...with something.” I don't know if I should say more.

“What about me?” Law asks, oh boy. Nope, it would only add to his ego.

“Yeah, I wanna know about Valerie and I…. Mistress, you had a baby girl and you were pregnant again!”

“I know isn't that exciting!!”

Valerie rolled her eyes.

Eh! “Uh Valerie and you are as stubborn as ever! Um Law you are a loner too.” I say.

“Hm? Did I have a kid?” He asks.

“Uh yeah, you did two I think.” I say. I wonder if this Mia likes him.

“Wow Law, you hear that? A loner and two kids,” Valerie said. Mason's grabbed her and picked her up, spinning her around and threw her in the air.

“Mason… I don't think that's safe,” Mia said.

“I'm just so excited… oh here she comes. I've got you Valerie~!!”

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!”

She fell into Mason's arms. “See, I told you.”

Mia was clapping her hands together. “Bravo!”
I point my finger at them, “OH I SO KNOW! I know you guys did it! Mia are ship has SAILED!” I fangirl.

“You're right! Finally, now you two can stay together forever! Haha!”

“You hear that Valerie! They were betting on us getting together, isn't that great,” Mason started crushing her.

“Ugh…. Whatever you say Mason,” she covered her mouth.

“Hey! Did I have a woman?” Law asks. Ugh yeah! Two kids! With Mia! “Yeah you and her were very much in love.” I say.

“Oh look at that Law, I guess you weren't a loner after all, isn't that great,” Mia says.

“Don't do it Mia… just stop where you are… bleh…”

“ACK! VALERIE! Hold on sweetie, I'll get you some stomach pills!!”

“Mia bet 20 dollars she's pregnant.” I look at her and try to help her with her puzzle.

“I'll put a whole 50,” she said and smiled and laughed.

“This isn't something to bet on,” Valerie yelled.

“It's so is!” I shout back. Law bumps the table and made the puzzle shatter. “What was the name of the woman I was with?” Law asks me again.