Chapter 24: The Ball part 2

So-Mings P.O.V

“See! You look better in this dress!” I look at my handy work. The black turquoise dress had a slit running down. Valerie has a crown full of diamonds, it makes her look really evil but, good!

Mason to Levi helped out a lot so they could match.

“Look at us now Valerie! You know Levi, I would have never been able to do this is Mistress Mia or Mistress So-Ming asked me to,” Mason said.

“That's because you're an idiot,” Valerie said.

“I was always taught simple things like this as a child.” Levi says, he walks out of the dressing room.

“So, what are you going to give me in return?” I ask hoping they can give me, A: Money or B:Talk dad into letting have a kitten.

“What do you want,” Valerie asked. “You know, I'm good at love spells but they wear off in a day. Are you crushing on anyone kid? If so, Law would flip.”

I think about West! I didn't think about him... “Only a day? But, I want I'm forever,” oops I said that out loud.

“With a dad like Law, there's no way you'll be able to keep a boyfriend for a whole day. Hm…”

“Valerie don't you dare start thinking evilly,” Mason panicked.

“Shut up! The kid wants a boyfriend so I'll give her a boyfriend. I don't care what Law says, he's not my daddy. Listen So-Ming, if I do this for you, you can't tell your dad okay.”

“Wait what are you going to do?” I want money! Or the kitten.

“I'll give you your little boyfriend. Make you two love each other forever but it ends when Law finds out. He'll act normal around Law but then he'll go back to however you want him to be,” Valerie said.

“Valerie, you shouldn't do this. If Law finds out about this…”

“Will you shut your mouth! Law won't find anything out if you can keep your mouth shut.”

“But it's against me. I have to tell. He's the mistresses husband.”

“I don't give a damn what he is.” She grabbed the collar of his tux. “Tell him anything and you will never taste this again!”

“Hahaha…. Uh…. My lips are sealed darling.”

“Taste?” I ask? Taste what? Strawberries?

“It's a term for food. You see, Valerie makes really good chocolate and… augh!”

She nudged him. “It means that the food I make tastes good. I can hardly say the same for him. His food sucks. I'm telling you kid, just some advice, make sure your boyfriend knows how to make good food.”

I think about West in a apron and making pancakes. “I think I'll wait till I'm bigger. He's 100 years older anyway. How about money!”

Mason digged in his pocket. “I have two hundred right here. Here you go So-Ming.”

“Whoo! So by never taste this, does that mean Valerie has food on her?” I open my arms wanting to be carried.

Mason picked me up. “Let's just say she makes good chocolate milk.”

She punched him in the face. “I'm not made out of food but I can give you a chocolate candy bar right now. Here.”

“You let him eat you?! Mason don't bite hard, I'm sure it hurts. Oh oh, can I get chocolate? Like drizzle. Or can only Mason eat you?” I ask.