Chapter 57: Alternate Mom and Dad part 1

So-Mings POV

Dad and mom were going to a date today. So Low and I went to the alternate universe. To stay with either Honoka or our parents here.

The castle looked about the same. It was out in a nice Field with tall grass and a few trees. The flag was about the same and so was the size. Only I didn't see any workers.

“Let's go inside.” Low pulls me to the large a entrance doors.

I knocked a few times and poked my head inside. “HELLO! Anyone here?” I shout.

“Ha, Ha, Ha! No need to fear citizen! SUPER MIA is here! Hm? Oh hello, I've never seen you two before. Hi,” I see mom.

Low and I gape at her. WHAT THE FUCCK! “She's cuckoo,” Low tells me, he gulps and backs away.

I take his arm and nod. “Sorry wrong castle.” I say.

She cocked her head to the side in confusion and then shrugged her shoulders. “Okay then. Maybe one of my servants can direct you where you need to go. MASON!!”

“Coming Mistress!!”

“Let's just run.” Low looks at me.

“This is a terrible idea.” I see Mason. Uh! This is so strange! Wouldn't she smell that we are like her or dad?!

“Oh hello there. You two look about as lively as ever! Um mistress, you seem to have missed something. If I remember correctly, you use to look like the girl when you first got here,” Mason said pointing to me.

“But her eyes are grey. Mine are blue.” Mom put her hands on her hips in fists. “Hey Honoka… Um I need you right now!”

“Why is she an idiot?” Low frowns and looks at mom. I shrugged my shoulders. Wait Honoka?

“Be right there Mia!”

“In the meantime… so can I interest you in some refreshments and a story on how you two managed to get here,” mom asked.

“Mistress… they don't smell like they're from here,” Mason tried to say quietly. “Is your sense of smell not working?”

“Please Mason, not in front of our guests. Please come in.”

I see dad up the stairs with no shirt on. Eh, ewwww! I cover my eyes, AWKWARD!!! “Look he looks really cool huh?” Low says to me pulling my shirt.

“Yeah, he needs to put on a shirt...this is weird.” I say back to him.

“Oh Lawly, you're awake,” mom says. “ACK!! Um Lawly… oh never mind, do what you want,” she gave up so quickly.

Low started to laugh and roll on the floor. “What the? LAWLY!??? HAHAHHAHAHAAHA~!”

I pick him off the floor I must say mom here is a weird one. Honoka then appeared next to mom. “You called?”

“Honoka~!” Mom started dancing around like a noodle. “We have guests here, they say they came to the wrong castle…”

“They smell like you when you came back from the other dimension,” Mason says. “And the girl looks like the Mistress… but her eyes are grey!! Honoka don't tell me!!”

“Ugh you're being annoying,” mom said and went to sit down.

“It doesn't take rocket Science to understand that she's mine. So-Ming right? This is my son too?” Dad walked up to us and rubs Low’s head and mine.

“WHAT!!!! H-Honoka, you didn't tell us Law and the Mistress had kids together!”

“Pipe down. So you two are my and Lawly’s kids? It's so nice to meet you finally!”