Chapter 13: So-Mings powers

Star’s P.O.V

“I thought you were dead,” Mia said with her voice shaking.

“Not while you're still alive. I don't have a reason to die yet. You didn't know, but I've been living in the castle the entire time. I just got tired of wrecking everything.”

“Wh-what changed your mind,” she asked in that same old nervous stutter.

“Well, some other guy came in and stole my tactics.” I stopped and whispered in her ear, “You know, I've seen everything that's been going on. I know everything. You and that guy and your sex life. Makes me wanna go back to the good days. You somehow winding up pregnant. You know that baby is going to kill you so why bother?”

She backs her ear away from me. “Because this is something I want!!”

“You've become the yelling type. It doesn't suit your nature. You always told me you could never have a child. So you lied to me? You know I hate it when you lie.”

Her eyes got bigger and they were trembling. How utterly disappointing, nothing has changed since her and I were what people nowadays call relevant. She's still the same old Mia. The same old Mia without a real backbone. Wonder what kind of fun I can enjoy this time? I grabbed her wrist and squeezed it. She let out a small yelp but that wasn't anything new.

“I think it's time for us to have some fun just like the good old days.”

“MOMMY?!”

I hear a small child. I look around and see nothing. “Guess this will have to wait until later.” I kneed Mia in the stomach and threw her to a tree.

“You hurt her,” A voice came from below.

I felt like I was being torn apart! My memories of being a low life came crashing down. I see the kid? Her eyes are devoid of any emotion. I see rocks and swords being raised. What power does this kid have?

I felt the pain again like being burned by the SUN! Then all the rocks and swords started to rain on me with the weight of many tons!

Damn this kid has some amazing power. I wasn't expecting this right now. I better go into a sudden hibernation and regroup with myself. Mia can wait for right now. I will seize the next opportunity that comes to me.

Before I could get away someone slammed their foot into my face.

Good to see you star.

Trafalgar. I can't believe it. I look to Mia. One of my clones is behind her, good.

“How long has it been since you were a small naïve child Trafalgar? Too long I assume. I must be that old. What is the pleasure that I owe this small little visitation from you?”

“You love to hear yourself talk,” Law smirked then pulled Mia to him. Then the kid stood next to them. “What's wooden and turns things to dust?” The kid looks at me. As if a stake to the heart will hurt me. She threw it at the clone!

I smirked. Only a few more minutes until I make my escape. “I was hoping that would stay in a coffin. Remember Trafalgar, I was the King of Demon Sanctuary not too long ago. I was the King of everything. Your power doesn't even compare to mine. I will always be stronger than you.”

“You talk to me as if you know who I am. I wasn't even born when you were king.” He says boredly.

The kid smirks at me. “paralyze” I couldn't move! My magic wouldn't respond either...

“Law it won't be that easy. He's way stronger than the both of us combined,” Mia opens her eyes. So she can feel it too. The hopelessness of this interrogation. I won't lose here and I won't die here either. It's too soon for me. Just a few more seconds.