Chapter 41: Day Off

So-Mings P.O.V

2:11pm

We woke up late. Dad mom and Low ate together. I hadn't been able to sleep so I ate earlier. I was in the living room reading a book for a hour. My tutor then wanted me to write a report on it.

I wanted to be included again. But, it seemed impossible. At least it wasn't Lows fault.

Was it?

“So-Ming,” mom starts, “Do you want something from the store, I have to do a little shopping today. I'll get you whatever you want…”

I remember the cat I had. Someone in the Castle took it, I knew it was safe cause I saw it again once. It had a collar and it looked nice and groomed.

“A kitty?” I ask.

“Maybe I can talk Traffy into it. Is there anything else,” she asked.

“Candy would be nice.” I say and continue to read.

“Okay. I'll be back.”

“Be safe MOMMY!” I call out.

“Mia hold on, let's go together.” Dad says picking up Low and walking with mom. Low waves at me. I wave back and continue to read the book.

Mia’s P.O.V

Traffy, Low, and I left. I looked back at the door… and then kept walking again. “I made a list of what we need and there's something else,” I said to Traffy.

“Good good, now let's get the things we need and get back home.” Law says and puts Low on his shoulders.

“You know, So-Ming wants a kitten… really bad and Low is big enough to be around a small animal.”

“Hm, yes we should get her one. Or two.” Law agreed.

“Two? We should start off with one before taking too big of steps. Uh… let's just go and get this stuff…”

“Okay,”

“Mom! Can I get a car? Like a race car?” Low asks me.

“Sure, you'll get a toy race car,” I said.

“T-that's what I meant.” He smiles.

“Good. You can get your new car and So-Ming can get her new kitten and everyone is happy right,” I said pretending to be a cheerleader.

Law walks beside me. Low looks ahead as I turn back, Law squeezes my butt.

“O-oh… Um…” I gulp.

“Hm? Sorry what did you say?” Law smirks at me.

“Oh, nothing… we're here now, let's not waste any time,” I say.

“Let's get that cat!” Law looked pretty excited.

“Oh yeah! Then we can get Low’s toy and then we can do the other shopping… actually, why don't you pick out a kitten for So-Ming, and a toy for Low and I'll get groceries, that way we can do double the work and be finished in double the time,” I suggested.

“Good idea babe, here take Low. If any man tries to talk sweet to mom, tell them You are a Trafalgar.” Law told Low as he gave him to me.

“Oh okay,” I smiled, “Ready to go Low!”

“See you in a bit baby.” Law waves to me and leaves towards the adoption center.

“Let's see first we have to get milk. I'll race you over there.”