Chapter 47: He kissed me

Alternate Universe Mia

He kissed me. He… kissed me… “Valerie!”

I ran to Mason and Valerie’s room. She was sitting up and looked frustrated. “What is it now Mia?”

“Law kissed me! Can you believe it! He kissed me!”

“Congrats…. Go back to him.”

“He left…”

“WHAT! What the hell do you mean, he left!”

“He jumped out of the window and left. He was talking about killing himself…”

She planted her hand in her face. “Mia… ugh you are such a noob!”

“What did I do?”

“Why else would a guy kiss you? Especially Law of all people!”

I cocked my head to the side. “Because they want to kiss? I don't know…. I've never kissed anyone before and no one has ever kissed me before either.”

Irritation was expressed on her face. She was clenching her fists. “Mia… ugh! You are impossible, really! Maybe Law might like you, have you thought of that.”

“No.”

“At least she's being honest,” Mason said.

“Why would he like me! I mean, why me!”

“Who can say. Maybe he thinks you're cute,” Valerie crossed her arms and legs. I got in the bed with her and Mason.

“I'm cute? Well….”

“Did he say he was coming back? Knowing him, he isn't.”

“He's not coming back,” I say.

“Ugh. Honoka and I have a bet, and I'll be damned if this doesn't happen! Just try to rest okay, Honoka and I will figure something out.”

“But why? Is there something I don't know,” I ask.

“....Nothing. Law is just Law…. Who can say… anyway, sleep woman, everyone else around here is tired. You should be too!”

“I've got it! I'm gonna go train in the training room! See ya later,” I wave and leave.

Alternate Universe Valerie

I just watched Mia leave from in here… “What the hell was that!”

“Easy there. Mia’s as innocent as a newborn baby. Besides, you can't rush things in relationships. I'm gonna bet 300. I personally think he should move here and spend some time with her, if he really likes her. Mia won't budge, she already said she's afraid of him right? A small kiss won't change that! I think he should move in and go from there.”

“Do you honestly think he'd move here? He's Law!”

“So. It won't happen any other way. I give it a couple months. Law and Mia, and you and Honoka can figure out the rest from there. Now…. I want to talk to you,” he says sexually.

“Yeah, I don't think so. I'm tired. Goodnight baby,” I kissed him and turned over to lay down.

“I like that you have less drama. Over there omg! Valerie isn't even pregnant over there!” Honoka shook her head.

“She's not! Baby why don't you love me,” Mason plants his head on my ass.

“UGH…. I guess no one is getting any sleep here. Did you hear everything that happened,” I ask Honoka.

“For Law and Mia? Like right now?”

“Yeah. He kissed her and then jumped out of the window… not as fast as it seems but basically.”

“Well, law tried playing with her to get her to sleep.it didn't work so he took her to his room and they, just laid in the bed. Law wanted Mia to not talk, so he says something like- if you talk I'll kiss you! Then yeah that's everything.” Honoka says.

“Yeah, that's about right… I got 300 from Mason. He says Law should move here and they should be together within two months. It doesn't take that long and Law isn't a patient person either,” I say.

“But patience is key. Come on have you two not seen romance movies!” Honoka and I stare at Mason. “Hm. I guess not.”

“Yeah would you mind getting your head off of my ass. You're not the lightest person in the world. What do you think Honoka?”

“Yeah Mason get off her butt.” Honoka laughs.

“But it's so soft and it's like it's own pillow.”

I pushed him off and off of the bed. “Now, what are we gonna do? I put a lot of money into this, even though Law took it, and I don't want my money going to waste.”

Mason climbed back up. “I put a lot too… agh.” He fell back on the ground…

“Mason you can't put your head on Valerie's butt, you have to put it here!” I lay down next to Valerie, and pointed to her boobs. “I should know, remember that one time Mia turned me to a kid and you let me sleep on your chest? They are really warm and soft.”

“I've only touched them,” Mason says. “I think you can get billions of dollars for your breasts honey.”

I sigh. “Okay, okay, my boobs are it's own warm and sunny mountain.”

“I am worried about Law's health. In the other dimension he had a kid who died. So he became angry and lonely. But, here I think he is suicidal…”

“Sounds like him,” I say.

“Well we have to do something! I bet if a certain queen knew she wouldn't like it~!”

“What now? I'm not a queen. I live here,” I say.

“No, Mia. She doesn't like it when people die. It's a long story but what do you think?”

“I think your first plan is much better.”

“First we should find Tra-guy. I think I know where to find him.” Luffy walked in with his arms crossed. Honoka swoons and hugged him.

“Alright then. Take us to him. Uh… will your sister be okay by herself,” I ask.

“You know let's let the guys go. We need to prep Mia up.” Honoka nods to me. It's true she needs all the help she can get.

“Yeah. Let's go.”

“Wait baby! I…”

I stared at Mason… “What you have to go with Luffy!”

“I love you.” He kissed me and I got up and he kissed me again and again.

“Mason! Okay, I get it. I love you too. Now go.”

“Come on Mason let's go!” Luffy says then He kisses Honoka.

“Bye baby! Make sure little baby is okay!”

I shook my head. “Bye Mason!”

He finally left. “*sigh* alright, where is this training room at,” I ask Honoka.

“In the basement.”