Chapter 59: Old Colleague's and Balloon Fights

Alternate Universe Law

Monet, my old colleague. She was back. On more than one occasion she tried to get me to sleep with her.

That was after my daughter died. I was hoping never to see her again. I get out of the bar I was in and decided to head back to Mia.

“Wait Law~!” I heard Monet call. Wonderful!

“Don't even start.” I spat and kept walking. I get knocked to the floor. Oof! She giggled and held onto me. How annoying! I shoved her off only for her to climb back on top of me.

GRRR!

“Lawly,” I heard an innocent voice. Looked to see Mia and the kids.

Fuck! “Get off ME!” I threw Monet to the side. She still had a smirk on her face. I got up and went to tell Mia what happened.

She was glaring at Monet and her eyes were red. She didn't have that same innocent face. “Hm!”

Damn this Mia was terrifying… “That's Monet an old colleague of mine. She was just leaving. Right!” I glared at her.

She flipped her hair and stood back up. “You should come back to my place darling.”

Mia walked up to her. “Stay away from him. He's not going anywhere but with me. Got it!”

Monet licked her lips and giggled. “Okay sure, don't make me wait Law~!” She said and disappeared into snow.

“I want to stab that bitch.” I heard So-Ming say. Low shushed her. “What?” She said and looked at him.

“Mia, let's go home.” I held my hand out to her.

She turned and looked at me. Her red eyes disappeared as well as her glare. She walked around to where we were. She didn't look at me. “Yeah, let's go home.”

Guess she didn't like the idea of me leaving the castle. I put my hands in my pockets. “So I think we should have a water balloon fight.” So-Ming says.

“Sounds like fun right mom,” Low said.

She nodded with a happy face. “Sounds like real fun.”

“Yeah until someone gets sick.” I look at So-Ming. She always got sick. She looked at me. I remembered, she wasn't mine. I frown at her and kept walking.

“Uh… hey mom, So-Ming and I can back flip! You have to see!!”

“I can't believe it! I wasn't able to do a backflip until I was 16.” She smiled at them.

Low and So-Ming did their trick. I was a tiny bit impressed. Low was good at backflips. He was definitely my son.

We made it back to the castle in no time and I went straight into the living room to read a book.

Mia left with the kids. “Hey, Honoka, Luffy, wanna play with us?”

“Yeah!” Mugiwara-ya shouted.

“Sure! It will be nice to get to know your kids more.” Vampire-ya says.

They aren't my kids! How dare they think they can replace my child! I slammed the book down.

Alternate Universe Mia

Me, So-Ming, Low, Honoka, and Luffy grabbed a box of balloons and I used my water powers to fill them up. We went to the water room to play.

“So is everyone ready,” I asked.

“I WILL WIN!” So-Ming threw her first Balloon at me then Luffy!

“Gah! I WILL BE THE KING!” Luffy screams throwing all this balloons at everyone.

“That's not fair! You have more arms than we do!” I tried to get away and threw one at Honoka. She dashed out of the way.

“Take that So-Ming!” Honoka threw her balloons at So-Ming and Low.

“HAHAHAHAHHA I'M COMING AFTER YOU MOM!!!” Low yelled.

He ran and jumped up and got me. “Nice throw,” I say.

Luffy and So-Ming were fighting it out now. Until she slipped.

Honoka threw one at Luffy then ran off giggling. He chased right after her. I heard her screaming and delight when he caught her.

“Haha.” This was nice. I went over to help So-Ming up and she threw a balloon at me too.

Then I saw it, blood. Not a crazy big amount but just enough to make any parent worry. “I'm okay.” She laughed and got back up.

Law walked over to us. He held his fluffy hat in his hand. He looked angry. He put the hat on his head and looked at the both of us.

I tried to ignore him. “I can heal you,” I told So-Ming. I held my hands out to start. All the water that was around would be a big help too. A blue-green light appeared from the palms of my hands.

“Thanks mommy.” She said with a smile.

Law was heading up the stairs to our room. I gave So-Ming a smile and then looked around. “Hey, Honoka, Luffy... I'm gonna go upstairs… make sure So-Ming and Low are safe.”

“Sure thing, come on kids let's go eat.” Honoka took their hands and lead them to the dinner hall.

“Yes! FOOD!” Luffy said. So-Ming and Low followed his example and started screaming food as well.

I giggled and then went to the stairs. I looked up before actually walking up there. Too many thoughts were going through my mind but I finally went up to be with him.

Opening the door slowly, I walked in and sat on the bed. He was looking out the window.

“Had fun?” He asked not turning around.

“Yeah I did. The kids did too,” I say looking at his back.

He didn't say anything for a while. He looked at me for a second then opened the window. “I hope it doesn't snow.”

“What are you doing,” I ask worried.

“Don't worry about it.” He said and shut the window. He took off his hat and shirt. He went to say something but shut his mouth.

I looked around. I didn't know what to say and he didn't seem like he knew what to say so I got up and left to the library. I locked the door behind me and took out the book from the drawer and started looking through it. Maybe I can get to the end this time…