Chapter 34: Evee and Levi: Our First Argument

Levi's P.O.V

I wake up around 1am, I rub her arms. I hope she is actually asleep. “Are you awake baby?” Move her hair?

‘The first time I actually played a full song on the Oboe...zzz….’

“Oh, I'm still sad that I only saw you in the sexy underwear twice.”

‘The time I rubbed his face with peanut butter...zzz…’

“Sorry go  to sleep,” I rub her hair.
**~**

First argument

Evee’s P.O.V

~*A year Later*~

Levi’s been gone a lot for work and I really don't like staying home by myself. I've asked many times to go with him but he always says no. I still don't know how to control my powers yet and I understand he's just concerned about my safety but I really want to see what it is he does.

I know he kills people but I really just want to see him in action. He won't train with me because he's afraid that he'll accidentally hurt me and I've told him time and time again, it isn't a big deal!

Well no more. I want to know what it is he does. I was sitting down on the sofa and playing my Oboe with my snowman, Snowstorm as my audience member. He was getting ready. I asked one of his friends to take me to him since he won't do it himself.

He came out in his uniform. I pretended not to see.

“I'm going to leave,” he says to me.

“Okay. Please be careful,” I try to say in a worried tone.

“I love you Babe, see you soon.” He rubs my hair.

“Yup, see you real soon,” I say.

He left the apartment. I was to wait until he got far enough away so he couldn't sense my presence. His friend soon came up to the door. He had an extra key card, but that was fine.

“Hey there. You ready to check things out?” It was the guy Hunter. That day I met them, years ago, he seemed to be the nicest one.

“Yeah.” I nod.

We left and went after Levi. It took a while. I never thought that Levi had to go such a long way out. This place looked a lot different than where Levi and I were from. A lot of the people here looked sick and worn down.

“Stay here okay,” Hunter said.

I nodded and hid behind these crates. Everyone was talking loud enough for me to hear. I saw Levi, Ghost, Warren, Beetle, and of course Hunter.

“Let's go, Trafalgar's order. Kill on sight.” Levi says.

“Right! I'm ready to kill, what about you,” Warren asked.

“I'm always ready to kill,” Hunter answered.

They took off. I couldn't just stand here without knowing the results. I didn't even know what was going on. I looked around, they were fast!

Then as they got closer to the zone. People started shooting at them. Levi was able to get away. They then threw the bombs! I should MOVE!

I ran off to the shadows to hide. I didn't know it was like this! Levi does stuff like this everyday? I can't even stand it. People started dying left and right!

A body falls at my feet.

Beep
Beep
Beep

Dammit! The alarm for dinner was going off. I clicked it off. I hope no one heard that. Most everyone was too busy fighting anyway.