Chapter 61: Evee gets jealous

Law's POV

So-Ming is still growing and Low has grown up just a bit. After Mia and I came back from our date, we made love, we did lots of other things too.

I made sure to lock the door. This morning my wife would be mine until I had to go back to work. Levi and I were planning to kill the man I kept prisoner today.

Brushing my arm towards Mia's middle I try to get up slowly. My left arm was asleep and it had started to hurt.

"What's wrong Traffy? Are you having some pain," she asks me.

I gave her a small smile. "Don't worry bunny. Good morning." I moved my arm and poked at it. I felt nothing for a few seconds. Then all the blood came back.

I lay back on the bed and pull Mia's body towards me. "You sure? I had fun on our date," she says rubbing my sideburns.

I pull on her hair a bit. "So did I, especially last night." I licked her lower lip.

She grinned from ear to ear and hid. "Traffy, Traffy," she said rolling around. She stopped and faced up. "I wonder if So-Ming and Low had a good time."

"I'm sure they did. Besides, Mihawk took care of them when they came back."

"Stop being so shy," I held her face and gave her a sweet kiss.

"I can't help it Traffy." She started dancing now. She rubbed my goatee this time. I chuckle and pin her on the bed. My arms are at either side of her head.

"So my dear wife, are you still naked?"

"Haha, Traffy. I'm always naked."

I pressed my body on her. "Hm? I can't have my wife parading around naked. That's for my eyes only." I pull at the covers.

"Don't worry," she smiled. "I will always only be naked for you," she gave me this seductive stare. "I guess I should put some clothes on though."

I gave her neck butterfly kisses. "Yes, I have some business I need to attend to. See you tonight." I get up from the bed and put on some pants.

"Traffy, when you come back, me, you, and the kids should look at the stars tonight. I heard it was gonna be a beautiful night."

Buttoning up my dress shirt I glance over at her she was in one of my shirts. I grin wickedly at her. "Yes that sounds nice."

She came over and kissed me and went to the restroom. The sink turned on. I did my tie and followed her. I washed my face in the sink next to her. Then brushed my teeth.

"MOOOMMMMY!"

"LOW SHUT UP!" The kids screamed. I sigh and look over at Mia. I take out my wallet and gave her some money.

"Take the kids out today." I kiss her.

"I will... We're gonna have some watery fun! Or maybe we can go to an aquarium and look at fish... whatever we do it'll be fun." She smiled.

I slipped in another bill into her chest. "Get something for yourself too." I slap her butt and walk out to the hallway.

She followed me and hugged So-Ming and Low. "I hope you two had fun. Daddy has to go to work now and we're gonna have even more fun! So either a water park or an aquarium? You pick," she told the kids.

"Bye daddy!" So-Ming waved and told her mother she wanted to go to the water park. I say bye and made a portal to the underground complex.

*~~*

Levi's POV

I watched Warren take his last breath. His death was painful I made sure of it. Now I wanted to go home and tell Evee or at least find some more information about her.