Chapter 36: Baby Fever

Levi's P.O.V

(Present time)

First thing in the morning I took Evee to the doctor. Right now we were waiting for him to come back with the results.

"How are you babe?" I ask her.

"I feel a little better than yesterday." She put her head down.

The doctor comes in. "Well she's not pregnant, she's just in shock. Also she is very sick."

"So," I glare.

"What do we have to do Chopper," Evee asks.

"First exercise, I want you to take these tablets." The doctor gave the medicine to Evee.

"Let's go," I say to Evee. I pay the doctor and help her off the table she was on.

We go off to the other errands. But I try to hurry back home for her. "How's your stomach?" I ask her.

"It hurts," she said quietly. "I just wish those other two were dead."

"I will try to get them soon, but for now I'm never going to leave you again." I pick her up off the ground.

She looks worried but doesn't say anything. I start to talk to her through my mind. 'How about whenever you feel unsafe you mind chat me.'

'But what if we're far away from each other and I can't reach you?'

'I just made a permanent bond between us, I will always hear you, unless you don't want me too.' I keep walking to our home.

She held onto me tightly. 'I want you to.' She buried her head in my shoulder.

"I love you." I smile and unlock the door. I bring her inside and set her down. I lock the door back up. The delivery guys would be here at 6pm. "Some delivery guys will be bringing our stuff up here. I just want to let you know. Don't worry I'll be here with you."

She nodded and walked around. She was holding her stomach. "I guess I should start taking the medicine," she said.

I nod and take out 2 tablets. "Here, I'll get you something to drink."

"Okay..." She followed behind me.

I get a glass and fill it up with lemonade. Giving it to her, I make sure she drinks both tablets.

"Well it definitely tastes better with a drink," she said. Her face was bored. "Levi... oh never mind... it's nothing, my mind is wandering."

I hold her face. "Tell me."

"It's really nothing. Just forget about it."

I nod. Oh her presents! "Wait in the bedroom for me. I want to give you a few things." I smile.

Evee's P.O.V

I went upstairs like Levi told me to. I didn't know what he wanted to give me but anyway. I sat on the bed and waited for him.

Levi comes in with a big dog! A German shepherd! She looks so cute! He had another small box under his arm.

I was rubbing our new dogs head. This definitely makes me feel better. "What's that Levi?"

He gives me the box. "Open it."

I did. It was a small puppy! I immediately hugged him. I started crying from happiness. I was so happy to finally after so many years have a dog and a puppy. "Levi... we have babies now," I said. I kissed both of them on their heads.

He smiled. "I was hoping for one real baby."
The girl dog jumped and took him from my hands. She started cleaning him! Soo CUTE! "Her name is Nala." Levi sat next to me. "She will be your guard dog."