Chapter 21: Memories of you

Law's P.O.V
“How's our empress.” I ask Mia as she enters the room.

“Well, she hates growing up, but it's a part of life.”

“She's not crying right? I hate to wake up and see they are red a puffy.” I rub my neck and get out a book to read.

“No but, crying is a part of growing older as well. We won't be able to baby her forever.”

I got up from the bed and set down the book. “I should see if she's alright.”

“Well alright then. I'll be laying around in here.”

“Okay bunny I'll be back,” with that said I went to see So-Ming. I opened her door. She was on her bed, she looked like she was asleep. I didn't hear her gasp or cry. “So-Ming, daddy loves you.” I say.

She must have been asleep. I closed the door and walked back. Going inside our room Mia put on her nightgown. It was made out of lace and a bit skimpy. But it's fine with me I was the only man to see her dressed like that. “You look sexy babe.”

“O-oh, glad you think so,” she said.

I wrapped my arms around her, “So what are we doing tonight?”

“Sleeping and planning this ball! Perhaps the other way around. I want a giant crystal chandelier and other giant things that will stand out, dimmed lights and a spotlight for the special dance.”

I lay her down on the bed. “I know something to keep you awake all night.” I yawn as I take off my shirt.

“Oh Law, you couldn't possibly think of ripping this up. It's too nice and quite comforting. I've never seen another like this.”

“No I'm not talking about that, you are so dirty minded.” I smirk at her.

“Oh. Wonderful, I get to keep one outfit. What is it that you were talking about dear?”

“Just wake me when you get sleepy and I can get you energy boost.” I say to her and get under the covers.

“You'll be sleeping all night, as a vampire we don't sleep remember? Whatever, I have a ball to get started on.”

“Just tell me when you need a boost.” I kiss her cheek.

“Right, right. I will be sure of that. These Glass cups look absolutely dazzling! There's so much to think about.”

“Yeah...I agree..I want to sleep.” I closed my eyes. She'll wake me when she needs some more energy.

“Yes, yes, okay go to sleep, I have everything covered. I need a pen to circle all of these… yes….”

*_*

Mia's P.O.V

There was so much stuff to get and plan and look forward to for next week's ball. Why… I can't just sit around here and look at all of this stuff on paper, I need to get it!

I left out of the room and covered myself with a long trench coat. I was going out to get the necessities.

“Levi, I'll be back soon!”

I went out. There was a nearby store for things like this. I went inside and literally got everything out of there. The kind and generous salesman gathered up his friends to help me take the stuff back to my castle.

“Thank you kind sir, you're amazing,” I complimented.

“Well anything for the Goddess am I right?”

How right you are sir. We got back to the castle with Levi opening the door for me. I got him as well as some of the construction geniuses around to help put everything in tact.