Chapter 54: I am your father

Levi's POV

“Evee? What do you want to eat this morning?” I ask her.

“Oh sorry Levi… I'm not really hungry this morning,” she said.

I turn and put my face on the pillow again. I made it through the night. Evee tempted me but I held it in. “Okay, I am just going to stay in bed a little more.”

“Hm… okay then,” she got up and went to the restroom. The shower turned on as well as the sink.

Nala followed her in. I wanted nothing more than to be in there with my fiancée. I get up a few minutes later and put on my best outfit.

I heard the sink turn off. She must be getting in the shower now. She started humming a song. I opened the bathroom door and went to the sink to brush my teeth. “How's the water?” I ask her.

“It's fair in here,” she answered. Guess it was warm.

“What do you plan to do today?” I ask. I brushed my tongue and spit.

“Who knows? I haven't really thought of anything today…”

“Well we can go try our indoor pool.” I gargle some water. Then spit. I start to then wash my face.

“Sure, why not,” she had this different tone in her voice.

I look at her. “Is fang with you or is he still asleep?”

“He should still be sleeping.” She caught me looking at her and started freaking out.

“Oh sorry babe.” I cover my eyes but, peek.

“LEVI!!! I…” She fell.

I go inside and hold her head. “You okay? I'm sorry you are just so hot. It's technically your fault.”

Fang jumps in with us. “No go away! She my woman.” I put fang with Nala. The water wets my hair and I get a fantastic view of my fiancée.

“Owowowow….” her eyes were dizzy. “I think I have to get out of here,” she said.

I pick her up and safely get out of the bathtub. I just put Evee on the bed and cover her up. Nala follows me with a towel in her mouth.

“Thanks girl.” I pat her head and take the towel to dry Evee. My eyes wandered to her chest to her thighs.

I didn't know she was watching me and she even attacked me with her kisses. “Levi, Levi, Levi,” she said after every kiss.

I kissed back holding on to her shoulders as I attacked her neck. I then remembered that I left the water on. I kiss her a bit more before I pull away. Panting I tell her I have to turn the water off.

Nala and Fang get up on the bed. “My babies,” I heard her say rubbing both Nala and Fang’s heads.

I turn off the water and the lights. Coming back I see Fang sniffing at Evee’s breasts. “No!” I say loudly and cover her chest with my hands.

“Levi~, he's just a baby,” she said dreamily. “Isn't that right baby?”

He barks, of course he would. Okay then I will be a child. I removed my hand and cover it with my mouth instead.

“Eh! Levi,” she put her hands on the sides of my head. I lick it and the go to the other to claim it as well.

Her body was twitching from nerves. She gently took my face from her chest and went to put some clothes on.

I stare at Fang. “She's mine pup!” I said to him. But he wagged his tail. Nala jumped off the bed and went downstairs.