Chapter 56: Overnight

Law's POV

Mia moved a bit in my arms. I woke her. “You okay?” I ask her.

She looked at me and freaked out. “You're in bed with me!!”

“Yes, you asked me to. Shh you'll wake the kids.” I say. I think So-Ming was waking up.

“Oh…” She buried her face in a pillow she picked up. “I'm sorry… I forgot for a moment. I don't want to go back to sleep,” she said.

A wicked idea came into my head. I kiss her cheek and comfort her. “Sex?”

“Do you really think it'll work,” she asked me.

“Not sure.” I say.

She started fidgeting with her fingers shyly and then wrapped her arms around my arm. “Um… before we do this… I just wanted you to know… I'm in love with you and I'm so happy we're married and I'm so glad that we have children.” She did her signature giggle and smile and then she kissed my cheek and rested her head on my shoulder. ‘I wish we could go on a date.’ I heard her think.

“I am happy that I kidnapped you and your heart. You know, I think we should get a nice day off. Just the two of us.” I rest my head on the pillow. I palm her smooth cheek.

“Do you really mean that Traffy? Just the two of us,” she whispered excitedly.

With a simple nod and a kiss I tell her yes. “We just need to see if we can find a babysitter.”

“Evee and Levi!” She covered her mouth. “I mean… Evee and Levi,” she said quieter.

I think about it. Ruling over a large place was hard. Levi helped a lot, but I am sure he wants to get it on with Evee. “Not sure, what about Mason? Eh! No nevermind!” I still didn't want to see or hear about Valerie.

“What if we sent them to the other dimension for a day just to be with Honoka and Luffy, I mean they'd still be with us… but not us…” She thought about what she just said.

“That seems like the best plan.” I say. I hugged her to me, my bunny.

“Tee-hee, my muffin baby,” she said. “Wait… um… Hahaha! Never mind I love you Traf-rabbit!”

Not liking the nicknames I stare at her. Who the fuck is muffin baby? “What?”

“I like Traffy but I was trying to be cuter… it isn't working… just forget it. I'll give these nicknames to the kids. Maybe they'll like it.” She rubbed my arm.

I nod and yawn. I move my arms up and stretch my back out. “Time for bed baby. Wake me if you have more nightmares.”

“O-oh hehe… okay… Goodnight,” she said.

Oh no, she sounds unsure. “Bunny? Want to talk about it?” I ask her.

“No, no, you need to sleep. I don't want to keep you up all night,” she said.

I turn to my side a pull her pajama shirt towards me. “Speak now.” I say a bit demanding.

“Traffy~. You need to sleep. I'll be okay. Um.. this might sound a little crazy but… have you always had tattoos… even before we met?” She was seriously confused.

I nodded. “Seriously Mia, talk to me I'm your husband.”

“I'm fine. I just don't want to go back to sleep that's all. It's okay though, I'm a vampire so lack of sleep won't hurt me. I'm telling the truth,” she said as though she was in some kind of trouble.

Before I can say anything else, our bedroom door opens. So-Ming is holding her brother in her arms. “Can we sleep with you?” She asks.

I sigh, “Mia? Should I let them sleep with us?”

She looked at me and then back at them. “Come on,” she said cheerfully. She scooted away from me to let them on the bed.

So-Ming cuddles with me and Low with Mia. It was fine I guess. Low woke up and started to tell his mom a story. So-Ming and I slept.

*****

I wake up. My arms were around some teenager! A girl! No way! I slept here all night, who is this?! MIA WILL NEVER TAKE ME BACK!

I pushed the girl away from me! “Daddy? What's for breakfast?” The fifteen year old girl rubs her eyes and looks at me.

Her hair was black and she looked like Mia. Her eyes are gray like mine...SO-MING?!

“Good morning,” Mia said entering through the door of the room. “Oh, hello. What do you want to eat today,” Mia asked the both of us.

“MIA! Our daughter is a teenager!” I screamed.

“Do I get boobs?” So-Ming looked down at her nonexistent chest.

Mia sat on the bed and moved So-Mings hair. “They'll come in eventually don't worry,” she said cheerfully.

“MIA! Our daughter!” I pull my hair to the sides.

She starts laughing. “I saw the whole thing last night. I've never seen any other beautiful transformation in my entire life. Do you feel any different So-Ming?”

So-Ming blushed and shook her head. “Just hungry is all. When I transformed what did it look like?” She asked.

No not my baby! She was getting older!

“Well there was this beautiful sparkling golden shimmery aura around you and slowly your body started growing out. It was like something you would only see in a movie!” Her eyes changed to diamond shapes.

I shook my head and went to take a bath. Great, my daughter was growing up and I couldn't do anything about it. She So-Ming is now all pretty with her long black hair, but this is a problem. Her wanting a boyfriend!

“Do you want some French toast and an omelet for breakfast this morning,” Mia asked So-Ming.

“Oh French toast for sure! Can you teach me how to make it?” So-Ming says in a cheerful tone.

I guess this is the new normal.