Chapter 48: Bribed by Grilled fish

Alternate Universe Mason

Master Luffy and I went to look for Law. “So where exactly do you think he is,” I ask him.

“The human shop. He sells kids and sometimes buys them.” He says grimy.

“Eh. Never knew that. Interesting.” We kept walking to this human shop the master was talking about.

“There it is, we can just walk on in.” He says and starts to look for Law. “Do you see him?” There was lots of people. Wow!

“Can't say I do. There's too much black hair. Why can't anyone have extravagant hair like me. I'll just sense him out, if we look, it'll take too long,” I say.

I closed my eyes and sensed for Law. There were so many people but I did find him. He was at the very back of this place.

“He's in the very back. Let's go.”

“Yosh!” Luffy grabs a hold of me and swings us over to him using his power. “Tra!” He calls.

“Great,” he says when he sees us falling. He then moved away a few rows.

“Ack!” I fell. “I'm not use to you doing this, Master. Uh, hey Law, we have to talk to you!”

“Shambles,” we were outside.

“What is it?” He stares at us angrily.

“Heh…. Um… You need to come back to the castle. Out of the Mistresses heart, she would like for you to live there,” I started.

He frowns, “Nah, the bed you give out suck.”

“You can stay in my room! I have lots of cool stuff.” Luffy adds.

“No,” Law says curtly.

“Oh come on! Please understand, the Mistress is like a newborn child when it comes to… attraction. She would really like for you to stay and she'll even make your experience just everything you want it to be,” I wink.

“You expect me to fall for that?” Law rolls his eyes.

“Law come with us, even if it's not to stay. We have grilled fish tonight.” Luffy smiles.

Law thinks about it. He shrugged. “Lead the way Mason.” He says.

“YES SIR!” I walked in front of the Master and Law back to the castle. This actually might work.

*-*-*

“Honoka! Mia we are back!” Luffy shouts.

I noticed all of the bubbles around. Oh boy… Mia got Honoka and Valerie to play pop the bubble with her. I ran to find them.

“Hey babe! Where are you~!”

“Why are you shouting,” I heard my weasel muffin.

“Valerie~!”

“Yeah… that's me…”

I hugged her.

“Mia look who's back!” Luffy ran to Honoka and pat his sister on the head.

Law didn't look at her. He went to the living room.

“Go sit next to him,” I whispered to her.

She looked at me and then at Law, back at me and everyone else and went to the living room. She didn't exactly sit right next to him but she was close enough.

“Grilled fish is on the menu tonight,” I whispered to the chef. Valerie heard.

“That's gross… whatever.”