Chapter 50: Everybody Scream

Alternate Universe Valerie

“Where did they go? Dammit! We lost them,” I say.

“At least they're together,” Mason says. “Did you two work with her? I hope she doesn't say anything stupid.”

“Relax. We'll continue to work gradually. Right now, they need to get inside, or stay out there, I don't care, all I know is, my money isn't going to waste,” I said.

“Oh my little Weasel muffin, you are too much,” Mason said sarcastically.

“Whatever.”

“So, me and Mia planned your wedding to be next month. We have all the documents and the hall, we are in the process of getting food. Valerie we need to get you a dress!” Honoka pops out of thin air.

“.... I'm glad you two thought about this… I need a maternity dress.”

“OH DARLING YOU'LL BE ABSOLUTELY STUNNING~!”

“You are actually pregnant?! Omg! I thought your stomach hurt because we worked out!” Honoka laughed.

“It's not like I really want to be pregnant. It happened and now Mason and I are gonna be parents… there's so much to think about,” I slumped over.

“It's okay, we have time,” Mason rubbed me.

“So, gotta blast!” Honoka disappeared again.

“Are you okay honey,” Mason asked.

“Fine… aren't we supposed to be eating. You know I'm eating for two here now.”

“The chefs are done I think… I'll go get them,” Mason says accidentally knocking me over and running off.

“One of these days…”

“Are you okay Valerie,” I hear Mia.

She help lifts me back up. “Yeah, thanks. Mason said he was going to get the food from the chef's…”

She took me to a chair and let it out for me to sit down.

“Okay!”

“So Valerie heard you got fat!” Luffy says hanging upside down.

“I'm not fat, I'm pregnant. There's a difference,” I say.

“Yeah one you have food and the other is a living thing, that you poop out.”

“You are a strange guy. Who poops babies? Never mind. I don't wanna know.”

Mason came back in with the chef's. “Dinner is served,” he did some weird French accent…

“Mason, this isn't a movie honey, please, sit down,” I pat the chair next to me.

“I'm going to go get Honoka pregnant!” Luffy jumps out the door.

“Have fun with that… aren't you made of rubber? Whatever, I guess it could happen.”

“Honey, Luffy has a point, your stomach is getting bigger. It wasn't this big earlier,” Mason said.

“Don't you remember that demons hold babies for a shorter amount of time than vampires and humans? Try to pay attention next time, when we're at class.”

“Oh yeah.”

“Put your pants back on! Oh MY GOD!” I hear honoka's screams.

Mia looked over in their direction. “Are they okay?”

“They're trying to have sex, well, Luffy is anyway,” I say.

“Sex? Oh… sounds painful.”