29

Petal

"She's back in the Assisted Living Center, they put her on seizure medication and monitored her for a day, she's going to be okay." I tell Alex.

"Has she been lucid?"

"No, but we can't wait for her to be, the doctor says she might not ever be again." My heart breaks.

"You sound like you haven't slept since you left."

"Not really." I yawn, "But I'll sleep when I get there, it'll be considered night there. It's four in the morning here."

"Well, it's about twelve pm now, I'm not sure what exactly you're thinking. It's pretty cold here, I hope you have a jacket." He chuckles. "I'm glad your mother is out of the hospital."

"I do, and me too, baby. I'm about to board the plane, I'll see you soon. Sleep well and I'll see you when you pick us up at the airport in London." I hang up, and I cuddle into his hoodie on the plane as Silas hangs up with Allie.

I roll my eyes and hold back my tired eyes' tears. Allie had been texting, but I would ignore them, she'd snapchat, I'd delete them, she'd Skype, I'd decline, she'd message me on Tumblr, I'd ignore. I didn't want to block her, but I was tempted to.

Over the two days we were here, Silas and I did comfort eachother and our mother, and I refused to talk about the relationship things

I turned my phone on airplane mode and relaxed into the small seat. I didn't want to think, I didn't want to do anything but to relax in Alexs arms. I honestly needed him.

It's kind of weird, when you want someone in your life like I want him there. I'm sure I'd be fine without him, but I'm better with him here. I'm better with his comfort.

●●●●●●●●●

Yawning, I finally see Alex with my band standing beside him in front of the van. Andy wraps me in a tight hug, muttering an "I'm so glad she's okay."

"Me too Andy, me too." He lets go of me and hugs his best friend, and Gavin throws his arms around me.

"Bitch I'm glad you're wearing Alexs' hoodie, or else you'd freeze your ass off." He said. I couldn't help but to burst into laughter as he spanked my butt.

I was greatful he wasn't tickling me. "I'm really sleepy." I yawn. "I would like to take a nap and to get a shower before the show tonight." My phone said it was twelve fifteen pm. "Do I have time for a little nap?" I ask Alex.

"Probably, but only if you give me a kiss." He responds. I sleepily peck his lips. He protests the peck and brings my face back, pulling me in for a real kiss before taking my bags and putting them in the van.

We would be staying in hotels every night and riding around in the venues vans. I was ready for this. I wanted to see London.

Since Andy was driving, I had my head in Alexs' lap, I was trying hard not to fall asleep, but his presence, as I've said many times is comfortable. Expecially when he's running his fingers through your hair.

We had gotten to the hotel in a very short amount of time, and Alex and I took my bags up to a room that we're sharing with Zack and Jack. Rian had offered to stay with Brian and Thomas Falcone in another room so that I could be in here. I needed to thank him for that. He's a sweet heart.

"Hey guys." I wave to Zack and Jack before hugging them shortly. "I'm going to take a nap." I slide off my shoes and climb into my side of the bed with Alex behind me because I asked him to cuddle with me until I was asleep, and to wake me up two hours before we had to leave for the show.