25

My wattpad glitched, and it's been doing that lately. So, forgive me for that. It's being very, very weird.

Also, to those of you who have already read the Zack Merrick Fanfiction, I added another part, just as a bonus. :) so now there's more parts.

Anyway. Vote, Comment, & Share! 🙂

Petal

I wake up, giggling at the soft snores beside me, and look at the clock. I'm taking him to the airport in four hours. It's around eight in the morning.

I grab my phone, careful not to wake him up, and take a picture of him sleeping.

I thought about posting it, but I decided not to. That's Alexs' privacy.

I run my hand through his soft hair gently, I just wanted to hug him, truly. I watch him sleep for a while, and then climb out of the blankets to straddle him and pepper his beautiful stubbled face with kisses gently.

"Baby stop, I'm trying to sleep." He whines.

I pout and return to my side of the bed, my back to him. Without me even expecting it, he pulls me close to him quickly.

I giggled as he snuggled his head into my shoulder after moving my hair. He holds me as close as possible, and kisses my neck.

"No Lex, get some more sleep." I mumble.

"I can sleep on the flight and when I get home." I can feel him smirk as he's kissing my neck more.

"Lex," I say softly, "I don't want you to go."

"We still have a little while. Let me hold you." He tightens his arm a little bit, and I relax into him.

"Were you cold last night?" He chuckles, noticing me wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt. "You didn't go to bed like that."

I blush, greatful he can't see my face. "Yeah, I guess." I respond, my voice squeaking a tiny bit.

He runs his hand over my side as we cuddle comfortably for a little while, I loved this kind of intimacy that we did quite often, without sex.

It's one reason of how I know he loves me.

I try to hold back tears as my uterus felt like it was being stabbed. "We should get up." I tell Alex, "It's nine fifteen and we both need to shower."

"Why don't we shower together?" He teases.

"That would be too distracting." I stall.

"I guess you're right baby. You can go first."

"Are you sure you don't have to pee?" He looked at me, confused of our banter.

"Please go to the bathroom for a minute so I can politely check if I bled through my pants or onto the bed? Stop being so frustrating." I snap, my face heating up from blushing.

He nods and goes into the bathroom, and I hang my head. I didn't mean to snap at him.

I get out of bed, check the back of my pants in the dressers mirror, and greatfully sigh because there wasn't any blood.

I grab underwear from the dresser, and go to my closet to grab a pair of pants and a tshirt. Alex knocks from the inside of the bathroom and my heart lurches. I open the bathroom door and hug him. "I'm sorry I snapped at you, Alexander. I didn't mean to."

"Princesses are made to be bossy." He kisses the top of my head. "I'm sorry I was frustrating you."

"That's what boyfriends are for." I lift my head up and kiss him softly. He hesitated for a second before kissing me back.

I go into the shower, hurrying in the warm water, not washing my hair. And when I get out, I smell pancakes, making me want to go faster.

I didn't put on makeup or anything, knowing that with my stupid hormones, I'll cry dropping him off.

When I come out of the bathroom dressed, I go unto the kitchen, seeing Alex clean the dishes and flipping the rest of the pancakes.

"Mm, it smells good."

"It doesn't smell as good as you look." He winks.

"Lame ass." I chuckle. He hands me a plate, and I hop up on the counter taking small bites. "You added something to the batter?"

"A little bit of sugar, but not much."

We eat together as he stands beside me. "You look very gorgeous with and without makeup. I'm blessed to see both sides."

I thank him, blushing. "Did you take your medication this morning?" He asks caringly. I shake my head no and slide down to get them to take.

When we finish eating, I send him to shower so I can get the dishes ready to be washed.

He comes out, dressed with his shoes on and I smile at my handsome man, but frown at the duffel bag beside him. "You look so damn fine, Alex." I smile again, wrapping my arms around him.

He wraps his around me too and pats my ass, squuezing it. "Squishy?" I joke.

"Mmhm. A perfect ass." He grins. "Ready to go?"

"No, but I guess I've got to be, huh?"

"It's okay, I'll see you in five days." He chuckles.

"As long as you are there when I get off of the plane, I'll be okay."

"I will be, don't worry."

"Okay. Let's go." I grab the keys and we head out. While I'm driving, I place my hand on his thigh, wanting to truly know that he's there for as long as possible.

We listened to Simple Plan as we drove, and when we got to the airport, Alex had ten minutes before he would be early enough for his flight.

Alex pulled me into his lap in my roomy car and kissed me softly while his hand had been in between my thighs. "Call me when you get home, okay? Even though it'll be around nine. I still want to hear that you're safe." I mutter, nuzzling my head into his neck.

"Alright." He kisses the top of my head. "I love you."

"I love you too, Alexander." I kiss his lips again and hug him before getting back into the drivers side as he grabs his bag. He blows me a kiss as I drive off to get to my band meeting in time.

Five days.