32

I wanted there to be a really cute gif for the chapter ahead & I found this one & I've never seen anything so cute. I live for this gif.
Also the song in the chapter is Roman Holiday.

Petal

Sometimes in meet in greets, the fans that come back just want to see All Time Low, but mostly that's only a couple of them. It doesn't affect me when they don't want to meet us, too. It actually just makes me wonder why not.

But currently, as the lines were about equal, there was one person who just couldn't seem to sit still in line(more than the others). I wanted to pay extra attention to that person.

"You guys have an extra sharpie, just in case right?" Walter asks, he seemed upset about something, but I nod.

"Yeah, We do." Gavin answers, and pulls Walter aside, "Are you okay?" I hear him mumble.

"Yeah, I guess. Jacobs just been cheating on me and I'm-" I stopped listening. It was none of my business, no matter how much I wanted to comfort the heart broken man, capturing him in a hug.

The gaurds let a fan come up to us, and she smiled brightly, taking a picture with us, telling us how much she loves us, and so on. It made me so happy. We all hugged her and she left to get into the All Time Low line.

Thirty minutes or less passed before the girl who had been fidgeting a ton had reached us. "Hey there." She said quietly.

"What's your name, Angel?" I ask her, smiling as I hug her.

"Haylee." She answers, looking up at the guys.

"Well, I'm Petal, and this is-"

"I know who you are." She chuckles, her voice still small. "I just wanted to let you guys know- you've helped me so much. I've been through a ton, and your music always brightens my mood. And I know that I love you guys. And I feel like I know you." She blushes, telling me more with her eyes brightening as she realizes that I'm listening. "May I have a picture?"

"Of course! And, may I have your twitter? I want a selfie with you too." I pull out my phone, which isn't allowed, but I do it anyway, and take a selfie with her, and roll up my sleeve so she can write her twitter down on my arm. "You know- you're the first to tell us something like that." I smile.

"And I want you to promise me something," I hug her longer than I hugged other fans, "No matter what happens with you, you have to keep pushing, okay? Make me that promise."

"I promise." She smiles with happy tears rolling down her eyes and she hugs the guys and takes pictures with them, and they mutter words of encouragement too.

I couldn't help but notice that she didn't get into All Time Lows line, which made me feel selfishly amazing. Someone came just for us? Paris was even better than I expected it to be.

We had chatted with more fans, I held a child who tagged along with a single mother of two who has a teenage daughter who wanted to meet me.

It made me realize how much I still wanted a child, and where would I be today if I had one? I would be perfectly fine having a child and not being where I am. Even if that meant no Alex.

That's how much I want a child.

I sigh, pushing the thought away still holding the gorgeous baby as the teenager takes a picture of me playing with the baby boy. I kiss the young childs head before giving the baby back to his mom. "He's very, very cute. Thank you for letting me hold him."

The boys look at me sympatheticly, knowing what had been going through my head, like it does every time I hold a baby.

"How am I supposed to stop thinking about him every time I see a baby and a single mother?" I crease my eyebrows, hugging my brother, glad the fans were clearing out.