38

Alex

I pull Petals bag into my house as she grabs her other bag out of the uber. Immediately my beautiful dogs run to me. "Just a minute babies." I chuckle, so happy to see Baz and Peyton.

I turn around and see her coming up the drive and I run to grab her other bag from her hand. "You didn't have to do that?" She laughs.

"Yeah I did. It's called being a gentleman, love." I wink at her and kiss her cheek. The driver drives away, and I wrap my arms around my girl. When we go inside, I smile at how her face  brightened as she saw Baz and Pey.

She lets them sniff her hands and they give her kisses. She bends down, and they kiss all over her face. It was the cutest thing. I took out my phone to take a picture, I couldn't help it.

"They love you, that's the cutest thing."

"I love them too!" She beams. "Are you going to give me a tour of your house?"

"Yeah sure. I'll show you my room last." I wink at her and set her bags in the living room. "This is my living room. It's pretty plane."

"No it's not." She chuckles, looking at the suede white couch that fits in the corner with big cushions. The blankets on the back adding color to the room. She compliments the coffee table that my mother picked out, and smirks at the stero system and game system that I have in here too.

I bring her into the kitchen, and she looks beyond impressed by the amount of coffee mugs I have. I show her around the rest of the house, including my home studio, and she just grins.

"You have a beautiful house, my my my. I can't wait to see your bedroom." She teases, slowly coming back up to me.

"Not until you see the back yard." I smirk, I knew I had been teasing her. I knew what she wanted, and I want it too. I just want to tease her longer.

She gapes at the yard, "This is so beautiful." She laughed, smiling at the garden of flowers that she loved (not intended to be her favorites), abd the green grass, and the weeping willow.

Petal

I walked out to the weeping willow and stood underneath it. It was such a gorgeous tree. His back yard, in general is gorgeous. The tulips are beautiful. Are they his favorite? I wanted to know even more about him just by looking at his beautiful house.

He followed me out, wrapping his arm around me. "Sometimes I get my inspiration out here." He mutters, kissing my forehead.

"I would too." I respond, "I get my inspiration in a lot of places."

"What would you write about now?"

"Being jacked up over you." I smirk. "But I've been working on that song a while, and I think I just finished the idea of the best part. Although, you can't hear it."

"Oh c'mon, please?" He begs.

"Maybe later." I tease, and kiss him. I wouldn't mind showing him at all, as long as he wouldn't say anything to the guys.

He rests his hands on my ass, and I gently bite his lip, knowing it would turn him on. We hadn't had sex since before tour ended. I wanted his touch.

"Want to take this upstairs?" He asks, pulling back for a second to look into my eyes. His eyes held lust and love, and I ached for him as usual. I nod small, and he leaves his hand in my back pocket, guiding me back inside. When we're by thestairs, I guess he decided that I walked too slow as he lifted me up and ran with me up there, making me squeal.

We get to his bedroom and he suts the door, kicking the dogs out before he pins me against the wall sexily and kisses my neck as he starts to take off his shirt. I started to take off mine and he stops me. "Let me do it." He says into my neck. My hips involuntarily pressed further into him.