30

I went to a Bring Me The Horizon concert last night and it had been so amazing!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh, best time of my life. I can't wait till I see ATL this summer!!

I didn't know what general admission had been so I was in the pit at first and then my jack ass friend drug me out- anyway. It was so cool.

If you've never heard of Beartooth, check them out. A true blessing to the ears.

Petal

"-or am I going to have to fuck my queen to get her to wake up?"

"For one thing, you're not having sex with my girlfriend, another, I don't say that, and again, she can't give consent to that. Also, that was a terrible job imitating my voice."

I groan, and roll over, seeing Jack and Alex bickering and Zack watching in amusement. "You guys talk too loud." I pull Alexs' pillow over my head.

"We're trying to wake you up, Prissy." Jack responds.

"Five more minutes?" I beg.

"You said that ten minutes ago." Alex laughs, taking the pillow away from me. "Come on, we're all going to get breakfast and then I have a day planned for us."

I groan again, and Alex and Jack exchange a glance, and then quickly Jack removes the blanket off of the bed along with the sheets and Alex jumps on me, tickling me, and soon after Jack joins in, making me cry out in laughter.

I couldn't get a word in, as we were all laughing, but eventually, I could, after what felt like forever, "Okay, okay! Stop, I'm gonna pee! I surrender." I kept giggling as they laughed and stopped tickling me.

"Are you going to get up now?" Jack raises his eyebrows.

"Yeah." I nod, getting up and grabbing clothes before going into the bathroom to do my business and change clothes. I finished by brushing my teeth and putting my hair up.

"You look gorgeous." Alex muses as soon as I step out of the bathroom.

I blush, "Thank you." I had been wearing a black sweater and dark blue jeans with black flat boots.

"Ready?" Zack asks everyone.

"Mhm." And we head out with Rian, Andy, and Gavin. I felt bad that Silas didn't want to come and that it was probably because of me. We seriously needed to resolve our shit before it broke the band up.

"He's not feeling well." Andy says sympatheticly.

"Sure." I mutter, nonbelieving as we walk to a breakfast place.

We sit at a round booth, and I'm stuck between Gavin and Andy contently because I hadn't seen them in a while. Soon enough, a waitor comes by, asking for our drink orders and bringing them back a moment later.

We were chatting about the show last night and about many things like how excited we would be to tour the rest of the world through out the rest of the year. We would be touring this time till the begining of October, and then we would be done.

Someone that works the diner kept sending us glares, and it made me visibly uncomfortable. We weren't being loud. Pretty soon, that person had come with our food, I hoped she didn't spit in it.

She asked who had gotten what in a harsh tone and have it to us, and then said, "When you're ready for the check, let us know." And she tried to smile.  "Americans." She mutters walking away.

"You would think that in a tourist town, you'd be used to us, yeah?" Gavin smarts off and I slap his knee.

"She could be having a bad day, that's not right of you to say." I respond. He sighs and digs into his food, like we all do, but the happy chatter continues.