I Miss You

"Tionne I have to tell you something that I know I should have been told you" Paris said looking into Tionne's eyes deeply.

Tionne was already a nervous wreck and her palms began to sweat not knowing what her mother was ready to tell her. Paris inhaled hard and exhaled as tears built up in her eyes "Tionne, I'm not your real mother" she said grabbing Tionne's hand and squeezing it tight. Tionne looked at Paris like she was crazy.

Paris continued " John was your biological father, but Your real mother's name was Talisha. She died when you were a newborn". By now Tionne was Balling in tears, not only did she just lose her father, but Paris wasn't her birth mother. "What are you saying to me right now"? Tionne asked as she started to break down.

"Your mother died of a overdose a few days after you were born. She wasn't mentality ready to handle life and she felt as thought she would never be stable enough to take care of you so she gave you life and then took her own. Your father didn't know about you at first, but from the moment he brought you home I took you like you my own" Paris admitted wiping her tears. The day that John brought Tionne home he knew that he would be facing his wife with not only a baby, but basically letting her know about his infidelity. He just knew from that day his marriage was over and his wife would take his son and leave him, but instead she forgave him. She never even mentioned the dirt that he did, she simple forgave him and took care of Tionne as if she was her biological daughter.

Tionne began sobbing hard as Paris tried her best to comfort her. "You don't want me now do you"?Tionne asked. With her dad gone now, she just knew that Paris didn't want nothing to do with her nomore. "Of course baby you will always be my daughter and I will always love you, I just wanted you to know the truth. Baby my love will never change just because I didn't birth you doesn't make me not ya mama, I will always be ya mama" Paris spoke as she rubbed the side of Tionne's face.

Tionne hugged Paris tight as she could because at that moment she needed all the love she could get. Once Paris was finally resting Tionne walked out her room and downstairs to see Jarvis had just walked in. She ran up to him and hugged him for what seemed like forever. "I'm glad you came home" she said in a low voice as they released their hug.

Jarvis rubbed the side of her face staring down at the girl version of their father. "Jarvis we need you, we need to stick together. I can't lose you too". "Te,I'm not going anywhere I'm always here with you and mom" he gave one more stroke to her face before he walked away leaving her standing there fighting back more tears.

Jarvis entered his mother's room and watched her toss and turn until their eyes locked. She looked at him and seen John all over, he was truly his daddy's son. He walked in and embraced his mother in a emotional hug while they both shed tears. From this moment on out their lives would never be the same, with John gone Paris felt as though there was no purpose. She just wanted to join her husband, although she knew she couldn't leave her kids behind now that they need her the most.

The day of the funeral dozens of people came to pay their respects to John and the family. Everyone wore all white and red which was John's favorite colors. Going up to the casket to say goodbye of course was the hardest thing. Tionne, Paris and Jarvis wasn't ready to say goodbye. Not yet, it broke everyone's heart that they would never see him again, hear his voice again let alone hug him and tell him they loved him. A lot of other hustlers attended the funeral to pay respects to John while others plotted revenge, they knew no one could ever replace him. Paris was trying to take this well, but people could see that any moment she was gonna brake down.

She wasn't really responding to anybody, all she did was just sit there like she saw a ghost. Although Jarvis and Tionne weren't fully themselves they both noticed something wasn't right with their mom. Even though this was a hard time for everyone she was acting different, she was either smiling off in space while the pastor spoke or shedding tears and it was starting to scared Jarvis and Tionne alittle. They knew no matter how hard she tried she wasn't taking this well at all so they stuck close beside her. After the funeral John's sister Aunt Lisa had a gathering at her house for the family and anyone that was close to John. Her home was packed with people either sitting in groups talking and eating while other stood around sobbing and talking about old memories.