Daniel For All

Jarvis sat tied up to a chair in the dark basement with his head down. Half conscious he could barely move his neck and head due to the hour in a half beating Daniel and his boys did to him. His face was beaten badly, his lip and nose were busted with several cuts and gashes in his face and head.  His head hung low towards his lap and blood poured from his mouth, one thing that was true and that was if they didn't get to him quick he would die in this chair.

                                            Upstairs in Daniel's beautiful classy Dining room is where he sat in a kingsize chair that looked too big for him itself. His bodyguard stood close by him as he refilled his drinks and bringing in cigars every half an hour. See the thing about Daniel was he didn't need a lot of Muscle at his mansion because for one he lived in a wooded area and plus nobody knew where he lived. Daniel watched the game on his flat screen tv that was plastered on the wall while litting a cigar, he was waiting for G to show up and handle the rest of his job so he could pay. The excitement that filled his body made his dick hard, thinking about Tionne being killed then her brother would make him feel complete. Knowing that he damaged their whole family, even putting Their mother on drugs was all his works and trust me he was proud of all the hurt and pain he caused.

                          ><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

                            Late Night, G, Tionne walked side by side down a dirt road with Nasir, Pappi and all twenty-some niggas behind them. Everybody was dressed down in all black with guns in there possession ready to handle this shit.

G stopped and faced Tionne as he and Nasir stood side by side " You Okay"? Tionne nodded her head, yes but you could see the nervousness on her face. G turned to the Nasir's crew and nodded his head to let them know to get ready and get in their positions.
Everybody nodded their heads " We ready... let's do this shit" Pappi said.
G gave Tionne one last look before he walked away, leaving Tionne and Nasir alone. Nasir pulled Tionne towards him and hugged her before kissing her lips " We gonna get this over with and be happy I promise" he said as he stared her deeply in her eyes. Her heart pounded in her chest as she took a deep breath and nodded her head at him.
"I love you and if" Tionne started, but he cut her off by putting his finger up to her mouth " Don't say it...  we finish this... I love you too" he said cuffing her chin and pecking her lips before grabbing her hand. They both walked down the lane with Pappi and some of the men behind them while the other ones went to get into position.

                     <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

         G entered Daniel's dining room with pictures in his hand. Daniel greeted him and took him to sit but G declined, he slid the pictures across the table at Daniel and said not one word which wasn't weird to Daniel one bit. To him, G wasn't a talkative person.

"I was just talking about how you handle business" Daniel sad complementing G's skills as he scanned over the pictures of Tionne's half unrecognized bloody body. G just nodded his head and watched as Daniel fantasized over the pictures as if there were golden.

                      Nasir and half his crew stood in the cut watching two of the bodyguards in the front smoking a blunt. "Nigga pass the blunt" the skinny dude said.
" Wait ya turn nigga" The chubby one said as he laughed.
"Shit I gotta pee nigga" the chubby one said.
"Nah fuck that Daniel said don't leave this spot at all," the skinny one said laughing at the chubby dude's dance as he tugged on his pants.

 But neither one of them noticed two of Nasir's boys creeping up behind them till it was too late. Rock and Peewee shot both dudes in the back of their heads with there silencers, rocking both dudes to sleep forever. Two down, A few more to go said Nasir in the back of his head. Standing in the cut they watched his men take down four more of Daniel's nigga that came out the house unaware of what waited for them outside. Nasir and Pappi came from out the cut both looking around before they followed Peewee around to the back of the house. A noise came from the back of the house which wasn't weird due to the two young niggas Daniel had watching the front.

"Go check on them niggas and see what the fuck they up too" Daniel ordered his last bodyguard. Once he watched the guard walk off he focused back on G.
A sinister smile appeared on his face " So when you were killing her did she beg for her life"?
G shook his head and smiled " It was quick and easy".
 Daniel laughed and clapped his hands" Yesssss that the shit I love to hear" he said sounding like a Kid Christmas time. It looked so sad and pathetic to G to watch such an evil man destroy people lives and get away with it.
With Daniel's head down overlooking the pictures, G's smile faded. " You get a kick out of this shit don't you"?

Daniel looked up at G " I do... do you know how long I've been waiting for her to be dead and gone. You can't just leave Daniel and get away with it. Now Janay and Nasir have to suffer for the rest of their lives because she meant the most to them like she use to mean to me".
G looked away with a serious face that even Daniel couldn't read. "You money's in the bag in the corner and it's all yours once Jarvis is taking care of" Daniel said taking a sip of his gin. G looked over at the bag then back at Daniel as he sat on the tall stand that was close to where Daniel was sitting. " That's not why I'm here" G blurted out, causing Daniel to side eye him.
"Say what"?

G took out a nine mm gun from the back of his pants and placed it on his lap so Daniel could see. See the thing was Ghad already studied everything, how many dudes Daniel had here and all he even paid enough attention to know that he didn't have a gun on him and that he just got caught slipping. " You gotta be the dumbest muthafucka alive, I peeped that you weren't strapped since I stepped in ya shit" G said as his licked his lips LL Cool J style. It was his turn to take over......